Party not ready...?

by hexsigns

Original Post

Highlighted

Party not ready...?

★★★ Newbie

I'd like to be able to queue solo and maybe fill a party, but... when I click ready, it says party not ready. What gives?

Message 1 of 73 (5,382 Views)

Re: Party not ready...?

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I played few games then I got the same problem, says party not ready. I tried to reboot the game, and now i'm stuck at the loading screen.

Edit: Probably servers are down.

Message 2 of 73 (5,348 Views)

★ Novice
This is exactly what happened to me except i only played one game and now my loading screen lasts for ever
Message 3 of 73 (5,330 Views)

Can't play with public teams

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I'm not being able to play the game by myself with public teams it only shows 'party not ready' 

Message 4 of 73 (3,212 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hey @Longshotmagoo  @hexsigns @SaltySamu, we had some issue last night, do you still experience the same issue that you can queue solo? 

/Atic 
Message 5 of 73 (5,272 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Im still having the same issue since yesterday. After every game i played it would just say party not ready and will not queu up unless you close and restart the game.

Message 6 of 73 (5,261 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Same problem here, the only way to play another game is to restart the game

Message 7 of 73 (5,254 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Same here very annoying great game would be nice to not have to reset after every match. 

Message 8 of 73 (5,241 Views)

Game won't go into Matchmaking after a game

★ Novice

Hi, playing on PS4

After I click Matchmaking, the game is stuck saying "Party not ready" and I'm the only one in the party. After 10 minutes I get an error saying unable to connect to servers. This happens everytime I launch the game from the PS menu, play 1 game then get back into the main menu. 

Message 9 of 73 (2,686 Views)

Re: Game won't go into Matchmaking after a game

★★★ Newbie

I keep thinking, party not ready? I AM THE PARTY!

Message 10 of 73 (2,662 Views)