Party leader has left. Apex Legends.

by FreeTheWhales17

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Party leader has left. Apex Legends.

★★ Novice

When i play Apex Legends I keep getting this message about party leader having left, but i am not in a party, havent even been into one. When I queue for a new game I also sometimes get "party not ready".

The message about party leader having left happens even during gameplay. Is there any way of getting rid of this thing?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 6 (1,550 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Party leader has left. Apex Legends.

★★ Novice

Problem is solved.

Took some time but it isnt happening any more. Might be that finally playing in party fixed it. Obvious solution, but the origin interface did not make it easy.

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (1,468 Views)

All Replies

@FreeTheWhales17 Moved to the right boards

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 2 of 6 (1,540 Views)

★★ Novice
Sorry and thanks. I am new here.
Message 3 of 6 (1,523 Views)

@FreeTheWhales17 it's fine. We are human, so we all make mistakes. Thus being said: Welcome to the AHQ boards.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 4 of 6 (1,517 Views)

★★ Novice

Problem is solved.

Took some time but it isnt happening any more. Might be that finally playing in party fixed it. Obvious solution, but the origin interface did not make it easy.

Message 5 of 6 (1,469 Views)

Party not ready PC

★★★★ Novice

After every game either in party or solo, I press ready and dont see a tick, also game says that party not ready. None of my friends have no problem with this. Any fix? It's annoying.

Message 6 of 6 (421 Views)