by RogueZeroRendar

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Palpatine Left Hand Attack can't be used while Dodging anymore

★★★★★ Expert

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:PC
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug Palpatine could always attack while dodging. But in this update, he can't attack while dodging with his left hand attack. But the right hand attack still can be used while dodging. If you use both hands, only the right one will work and inflict damage if used while dodging.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? RogueZeroRendar
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug?
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM)
In what game mode did the bug occur? Heroes vs. Villains
What is your time zone?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get Palpatine and an enemy, and when you go to attack an enemy, dodge first then attack while dodging with both hands to see that instead of dealing the intended damage, he'll deal half damage. If you try with his left hand only, he won't even attack, but if you try with his right hand only it'll work as it has always been.
What happens when the bug occurs? He doesn't hit, nor enter attack animation when using his left hand attack while dodging
What do you expect to see? A fix
Please select your region Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America, South America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

Pretty straightforward and easy to reproduce. The easiest way for me to do it, is to get just a bit further from the max range of his lightning attack, start attacking first (which won't hit due to being too far away) and then while remaining attacking I dodge forward which puts me in range, and then depending on how many hands and which hands I used it'll produce the effects I explained above.

Message 1 of 3 (616 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Palpatine Left Hand Attack can't be used while Dodging anymore

★★★★★ Expert

Although no notes were given on this, they fixed this in this update. I'm glad Palpatine is back to working as intended on this regard!

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (400 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice

Same issue on PS4. Devil

Message 2 of 3 (506 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Although no notes were given on this, they fixed this in this update. I'm glad Palpatine is back to working as intended on this regard!

Message 3 of 3 (401 Views)