by Jarebear2101

Original Post

Paid for McLaren DLC and cannot collect

★★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug Paid for dlc and haven't received the dlc
What car were you using? I used a few different cars
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community?
What was the last event you played? I went and accepted the DB11
Was it a day or a night event? Day Event
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure but i think it has to be the dlc
What happens when the bug occurs? I paid for the McLaren dlc, went to install it, it said Installed, I go to pick up the McLaren and nothing happens. I then go to manage game and see that it say "Ready to install 1" which is the dlc, I then hit install and nothing happens
What do you expect to see? I expect to see this problem fixed by either giving me the dlc that I paid for or giving me a refund back on my money. At this point I have literally paid for nothing, and I'm pissed.

Summarize your bug Paid for dlc and haven't received the dlc
What car were you using? I used a few different cars
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community?
What was the last event you played? I went and accepted the DB11
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure but i think it has to be the dlc
What happens when the bug occurs? I paid for the McLaren dlc, went to install it, it said Installed, I got to pick up the McLaren and nothing happens. I then go to manage game and see that it say "Ready to install 1" which is the dlc, I then hit install and nothing happens
What do you expect to see? I expect to see this problem fixed by either giving me the dlc that I paid for or giving me a refund back on my money. At this point I have literally paid for nothing, and I'm pissed.

Message 1 of 5 (1,079 Views)

Re: Paid for McLaren DLC and cannot collect

★★★ Newbie

Yeah inhad thebsame problem til i found put i had to manually download the dlc and download the game itself. Try to see if thr dlc is downloaded 

Message 2 of 5 (1,038 Views)

Why can’t I receive my mclaren from the dlc I bought it

★★★ Newbie

I bought the dlc for the mclaren on need for speed heat I installed it and it doesn’t pop up I can’t get it I’m level 31 and still cannot get the car 

Message 3 of 5 (979 Views)

I bought the mclaren F1 but it doesn’t come into the game!!

★★★ Newbie

Summarize your bug I have had lots of help but they have done nothing they just said it’s a bug every time I get into game it just says installed on the shop nothing pops up on the map or any thing
What car were you using? Starter
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Community Build
What was the last event you played? Get noticed
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go look on my account I’m not sure
What happens when the bug occurs? I go to the black market and it just says installed nothing els
What do you expect to see? Congrats you have got the McLaren F1 go to the docks to pick it up!!!

This makes me very very very mad please fix this

Message 4 of 5 (797 Views)

Re: Paid for McLaren DLC and cannot collect

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem i paid for the dlc McLaren and every time i go to pick it up nothing happens, but on the map it appears as buy now and when i click on it it takes to the store the the option to buy the McLaren is no longer an option, i need help either getting the car i paid for or a refund

Message 5 of 5 (544 Views)