Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Packs

by Tngqc

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Packs

★★★ Newbie

In HUT,  my packs, cards aren't displaying.  (PS4) simply black,  if you cancel animation,  nothing happens.    All black

Message 1 of 7 (547 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Packs

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Bungaloo99 @HiKunal 

Please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

EDIT: This was fixed in an update. Please let us know if you experience this again and contact our Support team above to file a case so our Support staff can assist with your account.

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (466 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hello, @Tngqc 

Try deleting and reinstalling. We've been hearing that is resolving this. Sorry for the trouble!

Message 2 of 7 (520 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did,  nothing resolved.  Feel bad as I contributed so much time in Nhl20 to come to a broken game that i'm missing new packs to make a competitive team

Message 3 of 7 (516 Views)

Community Manager

@Tngqc 

Can you try again? So far, that has been resolving this for many others. Unfortunately, I don't have any news on this. As soon as I have an update, I'll post it.

Message 4 of 7 (511 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im having trouble with my loyalty packs i have played 18,19,20 and got the great eight edition but my game glitched and now i dont have my packs while playing on ea play

Message 5 of 7 (481 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi!

I played NHL 18, 19 and 20 (on Xbox) and bought the great eight edition for NHL 21 but I have not gotten any loyalty packs. Why is this so?

Message 6 of 7 (469 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Bungaloo99 @HiKunal 

Please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

EDIT: This was fixed in an update. Please let us know if you experience this again and contact our Support team above to file a case so our Support staff can assist with your account.

Message 7 of 7 (467 Views)
Twitter Stream

nhl-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help