Re: Packs

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Packs

★★ Novice

In HUT,  my packs, cards aren't displaying.  (PS4) simply black,  if you cancel animation,  nothing happens.    All black

Message 1 of 7 (945 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Bungaloo99 @HiKunal 

Please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

EDIT: This was fixed in an update. Please let us know if you experience this again and contact our Support team above to file a case so our Support staff can assist with your account.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (862 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hello, @Tngqc 

Try deleting and reinstalling. We've been hearing that is resolving this. Sorry for the trouble!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 7 (916 Views)

★★ Novice

I did,  nothing resolved.  Feel bad as I contributed so much time in Nhl20 to come to a broken game that i'm missing new packs to make a competitive team

Message 3 of 7 (912 Views)

Community Manager

@Tngqc 

Can you try again? So far, that has been resolving this for many others. Unfortunately, I don't have any news on this. As soon as I have an update, I'll post it.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 7 (907 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Im having trouble with my loyalty packs i have played 18,19,20 and got the great eight edition but my game glitched and now i dont have my packs while playing on ea play

Message 5 of 7 (877 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi!

I played NHL 18, 19 and 20 (on Xbox) and bought the great eight edition for NHL 21 but I have not gotten any loyalty packs. Why is this so?

Message 6 of 7 (865 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Bungaloo99 @HiKunal 

Please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

EDIT: This was fixed in an update. Please let us know if you experience this again and contact our Support team above to file a case so our Support staff can assist with your account.

Aljo.png
Message 7 of 7 (863 Views)