Original Post

Packs that people got

★★★ Newbie

Product: FIFA 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? C_s_R_p
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? FUT Online Seasons
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 28th of december and 8th of January
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 7 pm uk and 8pm UK time
What is your time zone? ECT - GMT + 1:00
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I did not get my packs back from the 28th
What happens when the bug occurs? I want my packs back as many others have and double the amount
What should be happening instead? Me getting my packs

Dont really know why i didnt get any packs to be honest, why is it that Castro_1021 got packs back from 28th even though he didnt open any that evening, but me i did and got nothing back. And  Castro should not have got the packs, cause either he cheated what he so called road to glory is not a road to glory anymore, be that he opened packs that evening of 28th of december. Right. Either he would have opened 28-30 packs that evening as he got back the 8th of january or he would have used Fifa points and that is against the rule of a Road to Glory. And just if you say he cheated, there is more who got packs like, Nick28t and Nepenthez. And then again why would they cheat... So com on either this is for the people you like or the people that just were lucky enough to get packs. So please give me a real answer to why people got packs, cause it cant be 28th of December evening promos just saying

Message 1 of 2 (355 Views)

Re: Packs that people got

Community Manager (retired)

@CsP_OG

Apologies for the delayed response.

If you did not receive packs it's because you didn't open any within the time-frame that the issue was happening. Everybody who was affected got their packs.

-Aido

Message 2 of 2 (287 Views)