Packetloss PS5

by O_xTanjax_O

Original Post

Packetloss PS5

★ Apprentice

I have already went through every EA troubleshooting guide, spoke to mutiple EA representatives but, I have massive packetloss at this one particular IP 154.54.10.58. My ISP is being stupid and not helping me but I would like to make sure I have concrete information.  Attached a screenshot on pingplotter and would like if anyone could tell me what this IP is and if it is 100% my ISP fault. Also every datacenter has packetloss but I only start getting packetloss ingame at 7:30pm onwards EVERY NIGHT ON THE DOT.  I have a friend with the same ISP but with 0 packetloss all across the board. What could be happening? Could there be a scheduler on my modem that is throttle my internet or something because this has been going on for months and I cant get them to help me.

Message 1 of 8 (444 Views)

Re: Packetloss PS5

★ Guide
@O_xTanjax_O Same issue on PC too. If I connect a match there is no packet loss but in data center it shows %60~%79 packet loss on every line.
Message 2 of 8 (412 Views)

EA DICE Team
Not our server, by looks of it thats a data center that your network gets routed is having issue. @O_xTanjax_O

/Atic
Message 3 of 8 (381 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Atic wrote:
Not our server, by looks of it thats a data center that your network gets routed is having issue. @O_xTanjax_O

/Atic

Can you share current Europe data centers (belgium 1-2-3, amsterdam, london, frankfurt 1-2) IP List please? I want to do ping-tracert tests on cmd.

Message 4 of 8 (348 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Atic still waiting. ^^
Message 5 of 8 (300 Views)

EA DICE Team
We dont have out servers IP public so unfortunately not something you can ping to. @Twisted-Wade

/Atic
Message 6 of 8 (280 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

LOL, your OS always knows where it connects to (maybe not so much with the Onion thing, but thats not in use here) ,
just needs the right tools to make it visible.
Or how do you think the DDOS guys get the IPs to crash the gameservers ?!?

Message 7 of 8 (276 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Atic wrote:
We dont have out servers IP public so unfortunately not something you can ping to. @Twisted-Wade

/Atic

np. Live TCP UDP Watch program helped with it 

Message 8 of 8 (261 Views)