Packet

by gvidodonas01

Original Post

Packet

★★★ Novice

Hello, for a while now after my account got hacked, ive been getting repeated packetloss of over 2% in every server.

None of the issues that shouldve been apparent from the UOTU are actually apparent, and the issue is still happening, so I have no idea what to do Thinking

Ive attached the UO Trace results below 

Message 1 of 13 (500 Views)

Re: Packet

Community Manager

Hey @gvidodonas01

That UO Trace doesn't look bad. The ping stays pretty low, and there isn't any measurable packet loss that I can see. 

Which platform are you playing on? Have you had a chance to try any other troubleshooting since you started running into packet loss? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 13 (445 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm not sure what I should trouble shoot with as the issue is only on Apex legends.
I'm Playing on PC

Message 3 of 13 (428 Views)

Community Manager

@gvidodonas01 

We have some connectivity troubleshooting steps that may help with this. A good place to start would be with the basic troubleshooting steps over at the EA Help website. 

If you're still running into the same issues after that check out the PC-specific steps as well. Let me know how it goes when you can. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 13 (408 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've currently tried everything that has been recommended and the issue still remains, However it is only with Origin.
I'm going to uninstall origin and see if that solves the issue.

Message 5 of 13 (385 Views)

Community Manager

@gvidodonas01 

Were you able to try reinstalling? Did that help with the issues you were seeing? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 13 (354 Views)

★★★ Novice

I reinstalled origin an hour ago or so and the issue is still there, I'm wondering is there any way to reset my account settings to the way they were roughly august time last year before my account was hacked?

Thanks

Message 7 of 13 (351 Views)

Community Manager

@gvidodonas01 

I'm afraid that's not really something we have the ability to do. That said, I don't think I've ever seen account issues cause packet loss like this. It's usually something network-related. 

Have you tried moving over to a different datacenter to see if that makes any difference at all? I'm curious if this is happening with multiple datacenters, or if it's only the one you've been connecting to recently. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 8 of 13 (317 Views)

★★★ Novice

By datacenter do you mean the different regions such as Belgium, London, etc because if so, every single on has the same issue of 2%

Message 9 of 13 (300 Views)

Community Manager

@gvidodonas01 

Right, that's what I meant. If you actually go in-game on one of those other datacenters are you seeing performance issues while you're playing? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 10 of 13 (280 Views)