Packet loss ps4

by tapioka1234

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Packet loss ps4

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi...... i have problems when i play apex , it happen since the update of the (monday april 13) its constanly packet loss and low ping on my region (South america ) in every single server from  Brazil , but when i play in north america servers i have high ping and zero packet loss.....this happen 8 of 10 times per macht.

I tested with WiFi and Lan and it doesn 't get fix, halp...

And when i play others games from ea or others,  i dont have these kind of connection problems.

Message 1 of 5 (644 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Packet loss ps4

Community Manager

Hey there, 

Can we try running through some troubleshooting steps to see if we can help with the issues you've been seeing? When you have the chance I'd recommend starting off with the basic connectivity troubleshooting steps from the EA Help website. 

If you're still running into the same issues after that check out the PlayStation-specific steps as well. Please let me know if you're still having any issues afterward. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (585 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide
@tapioka1234 Same problem man...im playing in PC....but this happend one day before the new event.
40 packet loss on every game Umplayable.
Server Sao Pablo or any of South america...all are the same
Message 2 of 5 (594 Views)

Community Manager

Hey there, 

Can we try running through some troubleshooting steps to see if we can help with the issues you've been seeing? When you have the chance I'd recommend starting off with the basic connectivity troubleshooting steps from the EA Help website. 

If you're still running into the same issues after that check out the PlayStation-specific steps as well. Please let me know if you're still having any issues afterward. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 3 of 5 (586 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

same problem here! I've tried EVERYTHING, every single person I speak ingame has the same problem.

Message 4 of 5 (545 Views)

★★ Novice

I tested some solutions, and none of thouse work, i still have problems  with Brazilian servers, but in north america that problem doesnt exists ...and seems to be they are people with the same problem ( from the same region ) i dont expect a solution here ,so i gonna to find a solution on reddit on the " apex post ". 

There is not real solutions here...sorry Wink

Message 5 of 5 (531 Views)