Re: Packet loss ps4

by Iancraig93

Original Post

★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo before I was getting upto 20 packet loss in games and every player was teleporting now it jumps between 1-2 but not all the time in games and people don't teleport it's better than it was and its playable I doesn't make sense that a differant dns makes that much of a difference and what do u think is the problem and what would u do next if it was you?
Message 11 of 14 (200 Views)

Community Manager

@Iancraig93 

If you have a PC, you should run a UO Trace and see where the packet loss is coming from. Instructions for that are here. If you want to take a screenshot, I'll go over the results.

Aljo.png
Message 12 of 14 (195 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo I don't have a pc would a laptop work ? if so I could use my friends but it wouldn't be until a later date because their is still a Coronavirus lock down where I stay but I will try my best and will post the results when I get them on this page thanks again for your help
Message 13 of 14 (185 Views)

Community Manager

@Iancraig93 

As long as your laptop is running Windows, it's considered a PC. Make sure you unplug the cord from your console and plug it into your laptop before running the test. That way, you're replicating the connection you play on.

Aljo.png
Message 14 of 14 (182 Views)