Re: Packet loss and congestion

by Bjansen84

Original Post

Community Manager

Hello, @Bjansen84.

It would be good to rule out any issues with your connection. Just let me know if you want to do that. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 21 of 35 (547 Views)

★★ Novice

lol my connection is tremendous, nice job on the deflection though.  

Message 22 of 35 (533 Views)

Community Manager

@Bjansen84 

Without going through the testing, we won't be able to confirm there are no issues with your connection. Just let me know if you change your mind. Thanks.

Aljo.png
Message 23 of 35 (525 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Aljo. I have this issue in season 5 PS4. It happens if i run wired or wifi. 2.4ghz or 5ghz. I have tried everything listed in the previous comments. With no improvement. Constant packet loss and lag spikes. I've contacted my ISP to no avail. This is a problem that thousands of people are having. I've spent countless hours trouble shooting. Searching for the closet servers. Set up port forwarding. And ran tests on my wireless gateway that say it is fine. Power cycled both system and router. It's not a problem on my side. Could your servers have corrosion on the cables or a loos contact. Better do some trouble shooting on your end. ?? Come on ea your better than this.
Message 24 of 35 (491 Views)

Community Manager

@dabzalot12344 

Without going through the testing, we'll not be able to find out why you keep disconnecting. If you change your mind, contact us here or open a case with an advisor and we'll do our best to help. We just have no way of determining why some of you are having trouble staying connected while the majority of people playing aren't experiencing this.

Aljo.png
Message 25 of 35 (470 Views)

★★ Novice

At least this game is free or I might be more upset.  Not a surprising response from EA that we are just imagining things though.  

What is your closest server @dabzalot12344?

Message 26 of 35 (468 Views)

Community Manager

@Bjansen84 

I never said anyone is imagining things. We just are very limited with troubleshooting when people refuse to go through those steps.

Aljo.png
Message 27 of 35 (466 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo I’m having this problem rn and it’s happened when I got a new WiFi replaced
Message 28 of 35 (398 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@dabzalot12344 Same bro
Message 29 of 35 (397 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @H4MM4HDAT808 

Can you switch to a wired connection or is your router too far away?

Aljo.png
Message 30 of 35 (342 Views)