Re: Packet loss and congestion

by Asran_Stark

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Aljo I have done everything you've said in all these posts: reset router, reset Xbox, reset MAC address, put google DNS Servers and it's still stutters.

I'm afraid this issue is on your side, too many people is reporting it. 

Message 11 of 35 (715 Views)

Community Manager

@Asran_Stark 

I just recently found out that we're investigating this issue. Please keep an eye on our official channels for updates. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 12 of 35 (710 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have done all of these things. Spent hours changing IP and Mac, rebooting every which way, getting my NAT to “open” via port forwarding to every damn port listed and their correct transport protocol, troubleshooting my own network with a Network+ certified neighbor and friend (I’m a Masters student in CS so I’m not totally illiterate), and it’s STILL LAGGING AND SKIPPING FRAMES. 

All my buddies have given up on trying to play Season 4 because it’s happening to them as well. That includes Scotland, Australia, Salt Lake, Portland, Florida and Illinois. We’ve been on all the servers we could try... We also tried playing as local as possible and not squading up because we are all far from each other.

Message 13 of 35 (706 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Aljo Finally. Great news.

Message 14 of 35 (701 Views)

★★ Novice

It's not only in console games. It's happening in PC too. Having congestion and packet loss symbol after Season 4 update. Ive been playing this game for almost a 9 months now and has never experience such problems before. Ive tried forwarding ports, contacting my ISP and repairing the game but nothing seems to work. 

Please help. 

Message 15 of 35 (635 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi I’m having the same congestion and packet loss on my ps4, i have done the equipment resets multiple times and just tried the dns servers and it’s still happening, it’s 2 weeks i haven’t been able to get a game

Message 16 of 35 (567 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having this same trouble on ps4 do you have anything that would fix it

Message 17 of 35 (547 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm also having this problem on PC, I'm constantly being hit with packet loss and server congestion, which makes the game seem unplayable. Is there any update so far @EAEA_Aljo?

Message 18 of 35 (511 Views)

Community Manager

@Tech2412 

We're not aware of any issues currently. Just let me know if you want to go through some troubleshooting. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 19 of 35 (484 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah there is definitely a new bug/issue that was introduced in the latest update.  I’ve been playing since season 1 on PS4 and lately the lag has been unbearable.  My connection is flawless on every other game, streaming service, you name it.  I’ve given up sniping because it’s completely pointless, and now looking like I’ll have to put this game down until EA fixes their bugs.

Message 20 of 35 (462 Views)