Re: Packet loss (3 red squares) Randomly.

by CliveTheCasanova

Original Post

★★★ Novice

yeah dude im from argentina and lag is the worst. Since and only since the end of seasson 5 and seasson 6 i have the clock symbol all the time. In the first menu the games tells me that i have 45ms ping but i cant play one game without laging. I've made 1 post and several comments about this but apex people alway tells me "try our connectivity guide", wich i did, but nothing works. Port forwarding, restarting the console, connecting it to a lan cable directly and not using wifi. I have 30mb/down and 7mb/up so this is dumb

Message 11 of 16 (384 Views)

★★★ Novice

Respawn please fix it or at least just reply to us.

Message 12 of 16 (379 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Guys, just uninstall the game! I uninstalled it like a week ago and since then, I played other games that I never played and that I enjoyed, I have no nightmare anymore, and I don't feel like I'm upset all day long. I'm telling you, just uninstall the game, come back here from time to time to see if the miracle happened if you want, and you'll be thankful to yourself for uninstalling the game.
Trust me guys, their servers will only be fixed once all players have left the game because of that.
Message 13 of 16 (368 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Fantahar same here from Chile. ping 53 ms, cant play in the data center from Sao Paulo, only in these Season.. damm EA, fix these *
Message 14 of 16 (346 Views)

★★ Novice

Yep, same here. Since season 6 i literally cant play. Only one game out of 5 is ok. Losing pockets aevery time. Keep changing EU servers, but it helps for a few minutes only...

Message 15 of 16 (321 Views)

★★★ Novice
@XXXIXIX Exactly the same issue, and i've done literally everything.
Message 16 of 16 (299 Views)