Packet Loss ever since the monsters within event

by 6Iock6a6y

Original Post

Packet Loss ever since the monsters within event

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I've been playing apex for about 10 months now, and I have never had any problems with packet loss till the Monsters Within event came out, now apex is almost un-playable, every single match I get into My packet loss (on the left side) goes up to 10-42% and I've played with some other people that have had this issue too. I know the left side is my side not the servers, but everything works fine besides apex so I know it's not not my Wi-Fi. I think the Monsters Within event might have messed something help. I love this game so much but I just can't play it anymore till this gets fixed. I've tried everything form re-downloading apex, changing servers, switching Ethernet cords, re-installing my WI-FI and Ethernet drivers, doing ping google.com in command prompt, checking the router and modem and taking out the Ethernet cords and putting them back in, internet speed test and BIOS updates, and virus scans to make sure there was not a virus slowing down my internet and or pc, but its done nothing to help. Everything else on my PC is working fine besides apex legends. I would greatly appreciate some help if anyone can help!

Message 1 of 8 (619 Views)

Re: Packet Loss ever since the monsters within event

EA DICE Team
Is it network lagg or is FPS going up and down, just to be sure. @6Iock6a6y

/Atic
Message 2 of 8 (543 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic Network. And yesterday I did a file scan to make sure I was not missing any files and I also a clean boot. It did nothing

Message 3 of 8 (533 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey, @6Iock6a6y  have you tried our connective guide and see if that helps? 

Let us know what you tried.

/Atic 

Message 4 of 8 (490 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic yes, that's one of the first things I tried. I checked all the Ethernet cords on the router, checked my speed, I averaged around 500 mbps download and 30 mbps upload and checked the date on my machine.

Message 5 of 8 (466 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@6Iock6a6y having the same issues on my side. Only since the monsters update. Terrible packet loss spikes lasting anywhere from 3-10 seconds multiple times a game with no correlation. But I’m on Xbox.

Message 6 of 8 (429 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

sounds like it MIGHT be server sided to me. (I'm not trying to dunk on respawn in any way by saying this.) I have a friend who has had the same problems as me too.

Message 7 of 8 (411 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic yes, that's one of the first things I tried. I checked all the Ethernet cords on the router, checked my speed, I averaged around 500 mbps download and 30 mbps upload and checked the date on my machine.

Message 8 of 8 (332 Views)