Re: Ever since 1/4 update crazy packet loss

by FBI_Marcus

Original Post

Packet Loss After 1/4/21

★★★ Newbie

Anyone else having terrible packet Loss After today's update? I have a perfect connection and haven't ever had issues until today's update, in which I down have HORRIBLE packet Loss. Anyone else having similar issues?

Message 1 of 6 (420 Views)

Re: Packet Loss After 1/4/21

★★★ Apprentice

Yes , many have this. Just read the forums or telekom forums. Its full of people who have packet loss in apex. Same for me. 

People say its Telekom routing to Apex Servers that are bad.  They arent doing anything about it. Sorry

Message 2 of 6 (383 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @GoodGuyGalactica

Where are you located, and who is your internet provider, if you don't mind me asking? 

Kent.png
Message 3 of 6 (357 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Am I? It's ridiculous. I can go a couple games without and then BOOM! I'm stuck in the game with packet loss and have to close app. Already deleted and reinstalled - made noticeable difference in stutter - but I'm right back to it. I've started a game with it and finished without. I'm to the point that I think dudes be sending ddos attacks and that's what that is. Change my mind, seeing how I don't really know how that works. It's ridiculous tho 

Message 4 of 6 (338 Views)

Ever since 1/4 update crazy packet loss

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Ever since the last update every one in three games I experience insane packet loss slow motion servers.  Sometimes it seems like the entire lobby experiences it and sometimes it’s clearly just me. 

I get code clocked when trying to reconnect.

I have tested my connection gone through all the Ea and PlayStation connection issues.  I have no connection issues when playing other online PvP games. 

Sometimes I can tell I’m about to get a slow lobby because my loading screen has super choppy animations. 

I play on SLC with 30 ping and have centurylink internet. 

is anyone else experiencing this?

Message 5 of 6 (352 Views)

Re: Ever since 1/4 update crazy packet loss

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue. About one in three games has high packet loss. Ping is normal, my internet connection is fine. So annoying...

Message 6 of 6 (281 Views)