Re: PVZGW2 Connection Issues

by EA_Darko

Original Post

PVZGW2 Connection Issues

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I don't know if it's my internet or if it's EA but I am always have problems connecting to EA servers and when I do successfully connect it disconnects me again in a few moments!

Message 1 of 4 (1,553 Views)

★ Apprentice

EA Connections Are Automatic don't blame your internet because ea servers will sometime disconnect automatic its just machines so don't blame them

Message 2 of 4 (1,412 Views)

★★★ Novice

EA servers are probably the worst servers on xbox 1. No other games, apart from EA games, disconnect me. In PvZGW2 it used to be just infinity time mode, now it's all the multiplayer modes. Infinity time is the worst for kicking you, then garden ops & graveyard ops-which is about 4 of 5 games played. The least problematic, for some reason, is the multiplayer portal although it does glitch sometimes. It's even worse if you're in a party. I have a feeling that it's because many people are connected with various internet speeds and the person with the slowest speed messes it up for the rest of us. It's very frustrating, joining an ops game, only to be kicked after a few levels & extremely irritating when it's the last boss level or the landing pad. All that work & not a single coin for the effort! I had the same issue on the PC, years ago, plying C&C Generals. If somebody hd a slightly slower speed than me I got a mismatch at random points in the game. I never had any trouble with a connection with any other companies games, just EA. Maybe that's why Europe's & America's servers are unavailable this morning. I hope things are going to get better.

Message 3 of 4 (1,388 Views)

Community Manager

If you are being disconnected please try our connection troubleshooting steps: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Running a UO trace is also worthwhile to see how your information is being sent. 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (1,368 Views)