Re: PVZ heros cannot log in

by 12070876

Original Post

★★★ Novice
Product: Plants vs Zombies HEROES
Platform: iOS Ipad and Android mobile
Bug: Damn pinata does not appear so I cannot continue playing or exit.
How often: Always. Each time I run game. regardless the device.
How can u fing bug: See the print screen in the first msg or access my account.
Connection type: WiFi. Or 4G mobile doesnt matter.
Region: Moscow, Russia.
Message 11 of 20 (1,856 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
Product: Plants vs Zombies Heros
Platform: Android
Issue: season 1 rewards but with no pinata, locking me in the open pinata screen
Occurrence: Everytime I log on
Summary:it wants to give me season 1 rewards but no pinata shows and locks upon reaching the part where you can open it.
Steps: starting the game and getting to the main menu (the original post with the picture will be reference in this post)
Connection type:4G and wifi
Region: USA
Message 12 of 20 (1,840 Views)

★★★ Novice
Dear EA Managers, how much time will it take you to solve this problem? We paid our money for the game and want to continue playing.
Message 13 of 20 (1,806 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

[Do not attempt to bypass the swear filter - CM]

Message 14 of 20 (1,769 Views)

★★★ Novice
Are you, Guys from EA, really working in EA or you are just ...mmm...Free helpers?
I mean if its free - its ok to ignore players inquieries and keep problems unsolved for 1+ month. Otherwise, its damn unacceptable.
It is a problem of, i believe, many players around the world. Caused by your last update.
Will u fix it with your next update? When?
Message 15 of 20 (1,706 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I agree with 1207086, it has been a month so far from day 1 of the issue with no solution what so ever. Its just absurd how a game breaking glitch is unsolved, locking numerous amounts of players of the game for a month so far with many more days ahead. Sure it only affected a portion of people but its still fans who enjoy the game, and being reported day 1 of the issue, its just unacceptable how slow ea is about it, no compensation such as card and hero data transferring or much help regarding the issue, just ea knowing the glitch is out there.
Message 16 of 20 (1,593 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hey ppl. You must be damn kidding me. We've been waiting for damn update for 4 months - here it comes and WHAT! THE DAMN PROBLEM IS NOT SOLVED!!!!!! We've paid mf money for your application. Your mf support ensured me that "developers are aware of the problem and solving it"!!!!!! Whom should I write to have the damn problem solved?????
Message 17 of 20 (1,349 Views)

★ Novice

It's been more than a year. I resubmitted this issue and EA just closed my case without contacting me. WTF?

Message 18 of 20 (936 Views)

Community Manager

@madeupmee 

Did you ever reach out to our Live-Support team by resuming the case or opening up a new one to follow up? If the team reached out and didn't hear back after a specific amount of time the case could be closed by our system as it's considered "resolved." 

I hope you were able to login to the game since then, but if not our team will do everything they can to help get you back in. 

Blueberry.png
Message 19 of 20 (907 Views)

★ Novice

I opened the same case 5 times. The last time, I re=-opened the case, it was closed without any emails or attempt to contact me

Message 20 of 20 (904 Views)