PVZ connection error-needs fixing.

by big82s

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PVZ connection error-needs fixing.

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi There is still an Issue with the connection to The plants Vs Zombies Hero’s servers.

Sometimes I Can be in a match & the game will give me a connection error & it forces me to quit and then I take a loss. Somtimes it can be 4 games. Somtimes it’s 8. But sure enough boom. Connection error.

Every other game I play such as South Park phone destroyer or the mech game that takes a lot of processing power as well as it’s multiplayer, and has 4-5 on 5 team death match never gives me any connection errors. I never get dropped from the servers.

So the fact that after a recent patch or so this happens makes me think EA doesn’t know what the hell they are doing. Also yes this has happened a long time ago before as well after a patch.

I’m not too tech but I’d follow the same formula as they do for South Park phone destroyer does for their servers and how they make it so every range of modem and router after market or not can connect to them. Like I said I don’t have a problem with any of these other games on their servers. So what the heck EA. 

We pay into these games. Maybe you can stop being greedy and make the servers adequate enough to play on.

also when was the last time you’ve done server maintenance.

Message 1 of 6 (2,667 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PVZ connection error-needs fixing.

Community Manager

@big82s 

If you are having  issues with your connection, then I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (3,134 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@big82s 

If you are having  issues with your connection, then I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (3,135 Views)

★★ Novice

There is nothing wrong with our connection.  This game crashes due to connection errors mutliple times a day for me regardless if I'm a strong wi-fi connection or four bars of LTE.  This game crashes more than any app I have ever played.  Please fix the issue and not send us to a useless troubleshooting document.  The world has moved on from non-technical users that don't understand technology and how network connections work.  

Message 3 of 6 (2,522 Views)

Community Manager

@RemedialAtBest Please follow the connection troubleshooting steps I linked above, 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (2,515 Views)

★ Novice

Dont you think that the problem is not our if is happening in many users? i play many games with 4G phone connection and i dont have problems like this game, i did everything of the guide, reinstall, update, everything, today i lost like 4 games just for "conenction error", so , it is time that developers start to improve the game servers, even with Wi-Fi i have this issue, so again, not our problem, EA Problem

Message 5 of 6 (2,448 Views)

Community Manager

@Maverick_rssHundreds of thousands of people are having no connection issues and there are only a handful of reports of issues which points to a device or network issue on your end. Please try the steps linked to see if they help. 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (2,433 Views)