PVZ Heroes not working at all

by chanelfleek

Original Post

PVZ Heroes not working at all

★★ Novice

Hi everyone

This is a little different to others that are experiencing problems with PVZ Heroes. Currently I am unable to play PVZ Heroes on either Android or my iPhone. I have no idea why this is happening but my app crashed on my iPhone and now it's stuck on the loading screen. I have tried to access my account on my android device and the same thing is happening. I have tried many solutions to fix this such as uninstalling and reinstalling the game, logging into my EA/FB account to restore my progress however even after waiting for the game to download the content when finishing logging into my account, I still cannot play the game and it stays on the PVZ Heroes loading screen.

What I have noticed is that if I reinstall the game and choose not to login to my account, it works fine and I can even play the game. The only problem is that, it isn't my account and if I choose to restore my account, it does the same thing and gets frozen on the loading screen.

I have submitted this to EA, but in the time that I have been waiting for a response, it has been three days. I really need help.

I've tried...

- Logging out of Game Centre

- Uninstalling and Rein installing the game

- Trying to play the game on my other phone

And I have the same issues.

Message 1 of 2 (2,405 Views)

Re: PVZ Heroes not working at all

★ Guide
@chanelfleek You May have a problem with your account, you may have gotten banned for some reason, in pvz heroes if you get banned, it doesn't come out and tell you that you got banned,it just doesn't allow you to log in, you could contact ea with live chat, and ask them to unban your account. I hope this helps with your problem
Message 2 of 2 (787 Views)