PSN account not linking even after troubleshooting

by gambitx559x

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PSN account not linking even after troubleshooting

★★★ Newbie

So i'm getting a message when I open Apex saying my EA account is disabled. So i tried to link my PSN account by logging into EA with it. When I login, I get a message saying my account has been disabled and I need to reset my password. So i use my the email linked to my EA and PSN to reset it. It resets, then I try logging into my account again with my PSN and it still says it's disabled. I really don't know what else to do. I moved overseas and haven't been playing for months. I assume my inactivity disabled my account. My PSN login and my email for EA are the same. Can you help me? Unfortunately I'm stationed overseas and can't call or do a chat because of the time difference.

Message 1 of 2 (218 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PSN account not linking even after troubleshooting

Community Manager

Hello, @gambitx559x.

Are you sure you're changing the password for the right account? The one you're posting with has not played any of our games so if that's the account you're resetting the password for, it's not going to help. If you don't know the email address for your account, the only way to get help is to contact an advisor. To do that, try messaging @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (196 Views)

All Replies

Re: PSN account not linking even after troubleshooting

Community Manager

Hello, @gambitx559x.

Are you sure you're changing the password for the right account? The one you're posting with has not played any of our games so if that's the account you're resetting the password for, it's not going to help. If you don't know the email address for your account, the only way to get help is to contact an advisor. To do that, try messaging @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 2 (197 Views)