PS5 NFS Unbound crashing mid game

by Cosmic-Drifter96

Original Post

PS5 NFS Unbound crashing mid game

★★★ Newbie

Almost everytime I play the game throughout its release, it keeps crashing during the middle of the session and gives me the annoying ce-10855-1code page that literally happens either when I just started playing the game then crashes, during a playlist when I was doing great until the game crashes again that I wasted my time all for nothing in that playlist.

Heck even it took so long when doing the story due to these issues that you have to constantly rely on the cloud. The team needs to add a Profile Recovery System that saves your progress in a server incase the console crashed entirely to lose all your current progress and sends you back to where you just resumed. Minutes to hours of play lost cause the data gets corrupted in the internal SSD.

Whats more bad is the displays are wrong with showing who is driving which car thats incorrect, the online service isn't accurate to who crashes and makes the ai traffic to ending up going out of place to block you is just outrageous. 

All the steps that I had done and still gets that problem thats affecting my console:

1. Rebuild Data Base-Failed

2. Clear Cache-Failed

3. Uninstall then reinstall save data from cloud-Failed

4. Deleting game and reinstalling game-Failed

5. Clean disc but small uncleanable spots-Failed

6. Rerouting and disconnecting Wi-Fi-Failed

7. Rebooting PS5-Failed

The game is just destroying our consoles that there could be a lawsuit for damages for pressuring developers to not have time to develope the game and checking on simple bugs that crashes the game mid way too many times. Need some members to really check the details on what causes the bug to crash everytime with that error code ce-10855-1 to get it working again.

Message 1 of 1 (438 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help