PS5 - Fifa 23 pro clubs, cannot play with friends on ps4 version (I have it)

by manouhuncho

Original Post

Re: Can't enter Pro Clubs lobby

★★★★ Novice
@zizo33000 no i don't have ultimate edition.
Message 21 of 102 (7,904 Views)

★★★ Novice

This problem happened to me an my friends aswell. To get from 1.11 to 1.00, the ones with the 1.11 have to delete and reinstall the game. That lets all players play the match but since no-one else is on the 1.00, you wont get any matches. So the solution has to be that everyone has to have the 1.11 solution. Don’t know how to do that just yet. Will update if we find an answer. 

Message 22 of 102 (7,885 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same over here. Im also stuck on version 1.00. If anyone has a solution please let us know.

Ps. Updating through the ps4 options doesn't work.

Message 23 of 102 (7,872 Views)

PS5 - Fifa 23 pro clubs, cannot play with friends on ps4 version (I have it)

★★★★ Novice

Hello,

I am trying to download the ps4 version of fifa 23 on my ps5.

The problem is, when it downloads the game, it only downloads the 1.00 version of it (it’s now at 1.11 if I am not wrong).
And that prevents me from playing pro clubs, the only mode I play, with my friends. I can access the pro clubs menu but whenever I try to get into the team lobby (play game button) I get the following message: “An unexpected error occurred while attempting the club operation. Please try again later.”

When I look for updates, it tells me that my game is up to date.

I tried rebuilding the database, restoring licences, I even did a reset to factory but whenever I download the game it is still the 1.00 version.

I don’t have this problem with the ps5 version of the game or any other game actually.

I need a fix for this.

Message 24 of 102 (8,936 Views)

FIFA 23 Pro Clubs - PS4

★★★ Novice

Product: FIFA 23
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? RyptorX
Do you only see this bug when you have cross-play activated? No
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Pro Clubs
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to join the Team pre-lobby when friends are in.
What happens when the bug occurs? Error Code: An unexpected error occurred while attempting the club operation. Please try again later.
What should be happening instead? joining the team pre-lobby.

I can’t join the team pre-lobby when my friends are in and they can’t join when I’m in. The problem is with me.

Message 25 of 102 (9,965 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Svemen1 Any updates please
Message 26 of 102 (7,840 Views)

Re: PS5 - Fifa 23 pro clubs, cannot play with friends on ps4 version (I have it)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem. Last night was the first time I tried, and I tried for almost an entire hour, and kept running into this problem. This morning, around 09:00 (GMT+2), I checked and was able to get into the pro clubs lobby. It might be worth noting this morning nobody from my team was online, and it was the morning (when, I'm guessing, pro clubs servers are relatively empty).

Tonight I'm having the problem again.

Message 27 of 102 (8,867 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I got in contact with EA and they stated the following: "I have checked the issue with the relevant team as everything is fine from our side. I recommend you to contact PS support, why you can't download it and share the problem with them, they will make some changes and solve your problem" "As you just share the information one of you has 1.1 1version and the other has the 1.00 so your PS is not allowing you to update the game which means the problem is from the PS support ."

I guess we'll have to contact Sony for a fix...

Message 28 of 102 (7,813 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I spent hours in chat with EA and PSN, both absolutely useless

Message 29 of 102 (7,805 Views)

Re: PS5 - Fifa 23 pro clubs, cannot play with friends on ps4 version (I have it)

★★★★ Novice
@Psyche107 Yeah thing is if the lobby is empty you can get into it, but if there is at least one of your friends in it (unless he has the same version as you) you will not be able to get in it
And if you get in the lobby when it's empty, your friends won't be able to get in the loby
The way I understand it, when you have this problem you cannot play any online mode with the people on the correct version of the game (1.11).
Even the drop in games you will a have really hard time finding one, you will only have one if you are lucky enough to match against someone with the same problem
Message 30 of 102 (8,843 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help