Re: PS5 10 hour trial won't launch. Still have time left on it...

by The_priceG

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

This is BS. I have a month trial. I can literally load up the fifa 22 trial as I’m typing. I just downloaded nhl 21 from ea play. If you need more account details PM me instead of accusing me of lying. Wow. Seriously. Private message me if you truly want to help. 

Message 21 of 33 (737 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I changed my psn user name. It’s the same account it’s always been. If you would just look at the psn store, you’d see that the NHL trial is the ONLY 22 game that has been removed. It’s clear. Just look. 

Message 22 of 33 (736 Views)

Community Manager

@pgpgpgpg 

I'm not accusing you of lying. I'm just telling you that the account you're posting with doesn't have a subscription to EA Play. You can contact an advisor here to have them look up the correct account.

Aljo.png
Message 23 of 33 (728 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have one. I can send you a screenshot of that helps. I clearly downloaded the trial and played a little more than half of the ten hours already. I can launch fifa 22 trial right now. What do you need from me to make this clear? And did you see the other poster in this thread? He has the same problem. Is he also lying and doesn’t really have an ea play subscription? This is garbage. Have you looked at the psn store yet to see what I’ve been trying to explain? 

Message 24 of 33 (724 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Is this clear enough?

Message 25 of 33 (719 Views)

Community Manager

@pgpgpgpg 

That image doesn't show me any account details. Do not send a pic with them though. You'll need to contact an advisor here to have them check your accounts for an EA Play subscription.

Aljo.png
Message 26 of 33 (714 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

They confirmed my account and ea play subscription. but after a huge runaround, guess what the answer was.....'go talk to sony'....guess what sony keeps saying ' go talk to EA'...so the big winners are clearly not the players. 

Message 27 of 33 (691 Views)

Community Manager

@pgpgpgpg 

I'm very sorry, but at this point, there isn't anything else we can do for you. If I hear of any other potential resolutions, I'll provide an update.

Aljo.png
Message 28 of 33 (684 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Same thing is happening to me on PS4. Still have 1h17min left and I can't launch it:

"This content can be used only by the following users, who have a license for it. If you want to use the content, purchase it from PlayStation Store."

Was playing HUT on the 14th and once it hit midnight, the game just closed, right after spending my coins on a player, and got this message.

I restored my licenses, restarted my console, logged out and back in into my PSN account, and nothing.

I don't know who's fault this is, but my PlayStation EA Play membership is still active, and I still have time left, and I can't open the damn game. Jesus.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I also only have one profile on my PS4 - my own profile. Nothing more.

Message 29 of 33 (642 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I still have this issue, and neither sony nor EA will take responsibility. 

Bad form on both companies.

Message 30 of 33 (618 Views)