PS4 version with logitech flightstick

by b0uch3

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PS4 version with logitech flightstick

★ Novice

On PS4, I have a logitech 3d extreme joystick, plugged it in to a usb port. But I cannot figure out how to choose the flightstick in the game.

Is there a menu that I am missing, or is this stick not supported?

cheers.

Message 1 of 4 (4,016 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PS4 version with logitech flightstick

★ Novice

It won't work.  

I've determined that info posted on various websites regarding supported sticks, which included Logitech Extreme 3D pro were incorrect.  They were listing all supported joysticks, but didn't identify which ones worked for PS4.

The THrustmaster T.Flight Hotas 4 is the only PS4 compatible flightstick.

I managed to buy one second hand from a friend, and that works perfectly.   Once plugged in, one just has to hit the PS button on the T.Flight and it's connected.

As you are aware, there is no PS button on the logitech extreme, so there is no way to connect it like any other PS controller.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (3,925 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie
@b0uch3 I would also like to know if the logitech joystick works on ps4.
Message 2 of 4 (3,932 Views)

★ Novice

It won't work.  

I've determined that info posted on various websites regarding supported sticks, which included Logitech Extreme 3D pro were incorrect.  They were listing all supported joysticks, but didn't identify which ones worked for PS4.

The THrustmaster T.Flight Hotas 4 is the only PS4 compatible flightstick.

I managed to buy one second hand from a friend, and that works perfectly.   Once plugged in, one just has to hit the PS button on the T.Flight and it's connected.

As you are aware, there is no PS button on the logitech extreme, so there is no way to connect it like any other PS controller.

Message 3 of 4 (3,926 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@b0uch3 That sucks, thanks.
Message 4 of 4 (3,921 Views)