Re: PS4 turn control issue

by aabatu

Original Post

PS4 turn control issue

★★★★ Expert

there is an issue with turning left and right ( with right stick) ,with any legend just ADS and turn left then right with full input then you can notice that the speed of each side is not the same.

also on one of the sides it can start slow then speed up then slow down again or sometimes and will just snap to full speed and its mostly when turning left.

i tried another controller but its the same , i went to firing range with two of my friends and asked them to check it and they said that they are having the same issue.

it doesn't matter what legend you are using or what server you are playing on or if its public match or solo in training or firing range , its all the same 

so next i tried with controller setting , i tested every and each option but it didn't work actually i found another issue while i was testing that if you turn off the advanced controller settings and set the aim sensitivity to fine aim then the aim judder like crazy , in a way you can not even turn properly so i changed to default then it was fine as no juddering and when i chose the fine aim it happened again.

third step was i logged in to a new account and yes its the exact same problem.

i deleted and re-downloaded the game but its same 

this is considered to be a big issue as it will literally make lose a gun fight as its effecting the aim stick , if anyone had this issue before and found a solution please share as i couldn't find any answer on the internet regarding that  

Message 1 of 9 (507 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I play on PC with a controller and notice this issue ALOT with dark rooms like the vault cave or or sorting factory and it's always the worse facing dome it's almost as if aim assist is trying to snap to something massive

Message 2 of 9 (454 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@aabatu yeah actually its not related to dark areas only , it can happen anytime regardless from your location on the map .
the issue is even with no ADS you still get this issue , so imagine if you are in a close fight and your target is moving left and right then you will not be able to track the target as your stick input on both sides is not similar and with random speed .
Message 3 of 9 (439 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Oh absolutely my friend, happens to me quite often unfortunately, it’s gotta be something tied with patches coming up and coding that will be activated this week, it hasn’t always been like this.

Message 4 of 9 (415 Views)

★★★ Novice
@maximas1986 I have the exact same problem
Also, I feel that the characters are heavy in motion when i run
Message 5 of 9 (407 Views)

★★★ Novice
@maximas1986 hey bro tell me you find something fix this *
Message 6 of 9 (339 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Exceptional_14 unfortunately i was expecting this to be fixed with the new season update but its not , but need to mention that character movement got smoother .
i had a problem with lifeline for some reason she feel very heavy and movement unnatural that is why i was using Wraith to play ranked as i can not afford to have the movement glitch while running and sliding but with the update she feels better but not 100% so still wraith movement is better .
regarding the aim issue i noticed if i set the threshold higher its helping little bit but the controls are still not very responsive and accurate as it should be.
Message 7 of 9 (321 Views)

★★★ Novice
@maximas1986 thx bro same here hope they fix this soon
Message 8 of 9 (300 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@maximas1986 I too am now having this issue, with all the experiences stated, in fact I found way to make the problem WORSE using some ALC settings. I'm going to go off on a limb and assume there's no reliable fix to this bug.
Message 9 of 9 (239 Views)