Re: (PS4) "Your login credentials might have expired."

by youtube_tcat_3

Original Post

Accepted Solution

(PS4) "Your login credentials might have expired."

★★★ Newbie

I took a break from Apex for a few months and decided to play it again. I have always played on PS4. When I returned I was greeted with this message (see attached file) whenever I pressed play from the title screen. It tells me to change my password at ea.com, but how would I do this when my account was made with PSN? I don't see any option to login with Playstation on the EA website. Do I change my PSN password instead?

Message 1 of 30 (40,880 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @GrandStephManual 

Whenever your play an EA Game you do make an EA Account in order to access online features, this may be the same email on your PSN or possibly an older one when you went to play Apex Legends or any other game. Based on the message you can try resetting (steps below) if you have issues or can't get past the message then please reach out to an EA Game Advisor so they can further assist with your Account. 

Reset Password:

• Go to help.ea.com
  • Click sign in, top right
  • Select forgot password

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 30 (40,821 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @GrandStephManual 

Whenever your play an EA Game you do make an EA Account in order to access online features, this may be the same email on your PSN or possibly an older one when you went to play Apex Legends or any other game. Based on the message you can try resetting (steps below) if you have issues or can't get past the message then please reach out to an EA Game Advisor so they can further assist with your Account. 

Reset Password:

• Go to help.ea.com
  • Click sign in, top right
  • Select forgot password

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 30 (40,822 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This happened to me too but I accidentally made a new account what do I do now?

Message 3 of 30 (40,674 Views)

Community Manager
@uytrfghjiuy I would recommend getting in contact with an EA Game Advisor, if you are trying to recover an older account and have made a new one it might cause things to get mixed up. Reaching out to them to help get back into the correct account would be our best option.

Illium.png

Message 4 of 30 (40,598 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I TRIED WHAT U SAID AND IT DIDNT WORK

Message 5 of 30 (40,117 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also have reset my password and regained access to my account but still keep getting the message that my login credentials have expired and to reset my password 

Message 6 of 30 (38,002 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Papamoe15 I have the same problem have you fixed it?
Message 7 of 30 (37,032 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This sum bs I did everything it said to do but it still keeps saying credentials might have expired

Message 8 of 30 (36,681 Views)

Community Manager
@Scarface_69256 were you able to reach out to an EA Game Advisor with the link above?

Illium.png

Message 9 of 30 (36,404 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do I fix it because I want to play apex and nhl

Message 10 of 30 (35,921 Views)