Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: PS4 (pro) Anthem causes console crash

by Locker79

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I am having this exact same issue and am very concerned about the damage this game and it’s flawed software is causing my system. What is being done?

Message 51 of 70 (337 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yep happened to me twice in 4 days...
Reluctant to play the game now...
Message 52 of 70 (328 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Just wanted to add that mine just hard crashed (10mins ago) for the 3rd time since launch of the game on my PS4 Pro. I own the retail Legion of Dawn Edition.

I am starting to get very scared to play this game as I don't need it bricking my console!

Message 53 of 70 (301 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

If your running ps4 pro on boost, shut it off. Was having major issues with connections and disconnects. Now seems to be working much better. 

Message 54 of 70 (255 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Haven’t even played a full hour yet. PlayStation just shut itself down (3 regular server crashes before this). Can’t get it to turn back on now for 4 hours and counting. CD stuck inside. 

Message 55 of 70 (215 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem (ps4 slim)... Constant errors, the game reboots itself, and 2 critical errors that leaves the console out. Some of us have the patience with bugs, loot problems, bad game release, and we are still here believing in this game.... But this is too much, this is a joke. And what fuking makes me angry is this fuking silence from EA bioware, with all these posts and no answers...nothing. 

Message 56 of 70 (120 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yes, total silance from ea or bioware. All my friends without warranty on ps4 already got this problem several times and they stopped playing this game. I also got my ps4 shoted down by anthem but i still have warranty on my console so not big thing if it crash forever...
Message 57 of 70 (113 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Mine does this as well or forces me to completely close down the application. If it doesnt freeze my console, which most of the time it does, it will still cause an error that crashes the game and i lose all progress of the activity. As well as multiple bugs still not fixed.... i enjoy the game,  but i can't freaking play it anymore! I don't get anywhere...

Message 58 of 70 (109 Views)

★ Guide

My PS4 PRO did this last night. I quit anthem to play ark, closed application and my ps4 just instantly powered off. I was like wtf. I thought it broke. Never happened once until Anthem

Message 59 of 70 (109 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem, my PS-PRO, the game crashed and the cosole turned of....i was shoked. What'll hapen if the cosole burns?

I paid 60 dollars for a game that can fry my PS4 WTF EA?
Message 60 of 70 (87 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help