PS4 game crash

by Hilshire12

Original Post

PS4 game crash

★★ Guide

I am managing to play one game then it crashes out the welcome screen before displaying the results I go back into the lobby to see the results page then when you go to start another game it either comes up with an error and crashes back to the welcome screen or comes up with some party members not ready when I'm playing solo this is been going on since they launched the season 2 battle pass meaning the number of games I have actually been able to play is a fraction of what it should be as having to close the game completely and reopen it just to play one round is very frustrating so I'm playing maybe one or two games and then going to play something else where is in season 1 I would play I would play maybe a 2 or 3 hour session I hope they fix this bug soon and give out adequate compensation to those affected this also means that you're not paying the time to complete the daily quests so not only are you losing a battle pass progression by not playing games but you're losing bonus progression by not being able to complete quests

Message 1 of 1 (69 Views)