PS4 friends list to PC

by chuckmynorris

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PS4 friends list to PC

★ Guide

I just made the switch from PS4 to PC but I can't get my old friends list from PS4 to PC. Hope that is possible?

On my EA account connections page it shows that I have my PS4 and Steam both linked to EA but I can't sem to recover my friends list. 

Any help on this matter?

Message 1 of 3 (381 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PS4 friends list to PC

Community Manager

Hi @chuckmynorris If you looking for friends in the Origin client, they will not display your PS4 list. However, to play together once in-game you can select the + to add a part member on the lobby page, make sure cross-play is enabled and you can search for your friend with their persona to send an invite. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (349 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @chuckmynorris If you looking for friends in the Origin client, they will not display your PS4 list. However, to play together once in-game you can select the + to add a part member on the lobby page, make sure cross-play is enabled and you can search for your friend with their persona to send an invite. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (350 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is there any way to add pc friends on PS4 I searched their name but it won’t show up on either of our accounts. Is there something we are doing wrong? We’ve updated our EA account to be searchable and still nothing. Please help

Message 3 of 3 (314 Views)