Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[PS4] Want Refund for Anthem’s Phenomenal Connectivity!!

by Red_Reddington01

Original Post

Re: [PS4] Want Refund for Anthem’s Phenomenal Connectivity!!

★★★★ Novice

Could not agree more with this post. Most of my game time has been trying to resolve connection problems and looking at the load screen.

Sick fed up of this pish.

Message 21 of 29 (198 Views)

★★★★ Novice

What we need to do as a group is force both EA AND Bioware to cave. The recent patch only addressed mechanics in game. Nothing about even being able to play. We are in the year 2019. Online gameplay is nothing new. So we all need to join forces and demand that we be given our money back. OR we can all rally together and demand that this game gets fixed on the connectivity side before we worry of we are getting another chance to open a chest or not. The hell does it matter if we open a chest two times in a stronghold if people canca connect to even open one?

Message 22 of 29 (189 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same, I cannot get past the opening screen, if it occasionally goes to the first load screen I get one of a few errors.  Either I get the cannot retrieve pilot data, cannot connect to EA servers, or cannot connect to something else, not sure but there is three different errors.  All seem to be from EA side, as I am playing all other games perfectly fine, especially since I have been on Apex about 15 times since last week.  Anthem will not let me into the game, which I was only somewhere successful last weekend.  Also when I close the application I have had it hard boot my PS4 and have had to unplug my system just to get it to turn back on.  This is beyond frustrating.

Message 23 of 29 (178 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Has any EA / BioWare representative addressed this connectivity problem? 

Message 24 of 29 (172 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Not that I have seen. They act like its not a problem I'm moving on to the Division 2 this game is done, can't even play it over half the time its trying to log in then booted back to main menu

Message 25 of 29 (137 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Same here I can’t even finish missions without being kicked

Message 26 of 29 (81 Views)

★ Apprentice
Been standing in the open environment in freeplay with the "connection problem searching for server..." on my screen for like 10 minutes. It's raining and lightning and my Colossus is just standing there with his "shield" in his hand. Just did a bunch of stuff and really don't want to lose all my loot. At this point, I'm hoping something spawns and kills me or I get taken out by lightning. Figures, the one time you want to get hit by lightning you can't! Aaarrrggghhh!!!!
Message 27 of 29 (78 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

If you live in the US they told me I was out of luck :/ no refunds are available and too contact EA

Message 28 of 29 (70 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well, It seems not only me who has these Issues. because, other game works fine really, just this game which I have to invite re invite my friends along. and relauncihng the game again after Errors, Oh let's not forgot that Mr. Task Manager have to do his job on quiting the game. Thanks! Mr. Task Manager

Message 29 of 29 (68 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help