Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: [PS4] Want Refund for Anthem’s Phenomenal Connectivity!!

by Red_Reddington01

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

If they'd fix the damn connection issues this would be a great game in tired of getting thrown out and I'm tired if getting nothing done with my friends cuz someones getting booted or crashing why would you release it like this? And playstation network is refusing my refund because they dont do refunds more then once every so often so I'm screwed thanks alot ea thanks bioware u screwed ur customers 

Message 11 of 29 (446 Views)

★ Apprentice

I am having exact same issue on PC heck make that x2. The wife and I both seem to get DC right after a mission which then goes to infinite finding server thing.

I have to kill game in task manager to even stop it and it completely crashed my wife's PC lol.

There are many posts just like this one lol so i have been a little sad that i haven't seen like an official one saying hey were are checking in to it etc etc.

What i do see is its our problem with our equipment but i played the game all the way through story with pretty much no disconnects.

Throw in a few patches later and my game is straight broke and after trying last night we both said nope no more. I bought 2 dawn editions and paid for premium service x2 so I'm out pretty good on this one.

I guess even Bioware has it's missteps now and again i was pretty confident hence my pre orders x2 etc but i'm not super mad i am sure it will get fixed but for now it's not even worth playing.

No refund needed just get it fixed like it was before patches when it ran fine in early access.

Message 12 of 29 (435 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Go see the reddit, pc players trolling any mention of connectivity issues saying it must be US who have the problem. You think i’m happy you can’t play? Direct your anger where it should be.
Message 13 of 29 (434 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Has EA addressed these connectivity issues? Rather than asking us to fill a form or go through EA’s troubleshooting connectivity steps.

I think they don’t even know what’s wrong and have no idea how to solve this... not surprised.

:’( 

Message 14 of 29 (415 Views)

★ Apprentice

I know right i see other posts getting responses from EA but not us. I just want to play again QQ

Message 15 of 29 (411 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ive been doing everything Ea sypport told me to do and now its too late but i still want a refund on Pc

Message 16 of 29 (356 Views)

★★★★ Novice

How do I get the refund from ps4 store? 

Message 17 of 29 (347 Views)

★★ Novice
You know what, it is not Gamestop's fault, or Amazon's fault, or Sony's fault, or Microsoft's fault. It is an EA game, and I think EA should be handing out the refunds. It is not right that the retailer has to take the time and effort to issue refunds for EA's issues.

My 2 cents.
Message 18 of 29 (335 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well, the good news is (if any of you are trying to make some money back), there’s probably a good opportunity to short sell EA stock. 

For those not market savvy, here’s a link:

https://www.dummies.com/personal-finance/investing/online-investing/how-to-sell-stock-short-2/

Message 19 of 29 (327 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Wow what a prefabricated response. So you're a volunteer and don't work for EA, they can't even hire people to respond to customers. But they can blacklist youtubers when they talk badly about the game. Basically you are saying you don't care we can't play the damn game because of your * poor servers, then wanting a refund it's not your problem. Guess you got your money, who cares about the consumer at this point huh.  I will never buy an EA Bioware game again. You could have hired 10 year olds that would have done a better job with the servers. 

At this point the only reason I try to play this sh*** game is because Gamestop won't refund an open game. (Btw the whole time I've been typing this message the game has been doing the eternal reset loop, and gotta love when it says it's my connection)

Message 20 of 29 (320 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help