Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: [PS4] Want Refund for Anthem’s Phenomenal Connectivity!!

by Red_Reddington01

Original Post

[PS4] Want Refund for Anthem’s Phenomenal Connectivity!!

★★★★ Novice

I’m soo done being positive and hopeful. 

I just want my money back so I can be on my way. 

The connectivity of this game is getting me way to triggered. 

After every mission I lose connection.

Sometimes while talking to a NPC I will lose connection. 

It’s been happening since launch.

The latest patch did nothing. 

Reinstalled the game and this problem continues.

Literally cannot play until this is fixed! 

This is is the message I keep getting:

”Error retrieving Anthem live service data”

I have gone through EA’s connection troubleshooting twice, this problem is happening at your server’s end. 

A lot of people have been reporting this... 

Apex Legends - A free game has way way way better connectivity than this $60 game. 

Just give me my money back I’m soo done with this...

Message 1 of 29 (1,775 Views)

Hello again @Red_Reddington01

I know you've been doing your best to solve this issue, and I'm sorry it's still happening.

If you wish to get a Refund, you will have to go through the retailer that you purchased it from and see if you can still get one.

- iluminate

_________________________________________________________________________________

Are you looking for a response in your Thread that I responded to? Please tag me @iluminatethesky

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as a solution✔

DICE Friend

EA Game Changer

I do not work for EA
Message 2 of 29 (1,735 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Hello @iluminatethesky 

I bought it via Playstation Store... how do I go about this? 

Message 3 of 29 (1,723 Views)

@Red_Reddington01

You will have to contact Playstation Support to see if they can assist you with this:

https://support.playstation.com/s/contact-support?language=en_US

- iluminate

_________________________________________________________________________________

Are you looking for a response in your Thread that I responded to? Please tag me @iluminatethesky

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as a solution✔

DICE Friend

EA Game Changer

I do not work for EA
Message 4 of 29 (1,720 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I want to know too, i don’t think they care because pc players are having the time of their lives. Meanwhile their update broke the game on ps4, literally refuses to even connect and is still on 1.0.2 for many ps4 players like myself despite updating.

Their solution is to open a ticket with ea, but there is literally no option for that when you choose connectivity issues 🙄
Message 5 of 29 (1,719 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same issues. 

Message 6 of 29 (1,711 Views)

★★★★ Novice

PC players are having the time of their lives? Really?

Maybe you shouldn't comment without the facts, you'll look like less of a fool. Yeah we are having crashing issues too, just like console. Yes, the game is still utter garbage at this point, just like console. You really think PC players somehow got a pass on this one?

I for one want a F-ing refund. This game is way beyond terrible and I really have zero faith that Bioware will get it to be something it's not: a finished game that's enjoyable. So you can shut up with your pc players having a great time with the game. We still have the same PoS that you console users do.

Message 7 of 29 (1,649 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

"Time of their life" not really....Anthem's performance is beyond trash and many people experience stutters,freezes,connectivity issues and a 100% CPU usage,so...NO,they are not doing any better.

If the devs don't improve performance significantly as soon as possible everyone is pretty much screwed.

Message 8 of 29 (1,645 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Exactly this. EA support has been nonchalant as though they don’t give a * which they got my money so they don’t. So infuriating that this isn’t being addressed 

Message 9 of 29 (1,629 Views)

★★★★ Novice

PS4

I never was able To connect since the very first time...NEVER... always getting this error : enable To recover pilot data, lost ea servers etc...

I did try all solutions proposed but nothing helped..

It's the last time I buy an EA game... I bought almost all their games so far...but loosing 80$ for nothing... it just aweful and too much..

Message 10 of 29 (1,619 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help