by rjarni

Original Post

Re: (PS4) Titanfall 2 this profile is not permitted to play online

★★★ Newbie
Same problem. Please give n effective solution for this problem
Message 11 of 34 (8,186 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I jave a aame issue while a few hours ago it was ok. Tested the internet planty times, changed the adta center and no solution. Other multiplayers are going well. Please, help!
Message 12 of 34 (8,171 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you for the posts. Just so I can check, can you try swapping your DNS to Google DNS as a test? Please only try this if you're confident changing online settings on your PS4.

• Go to "Settings".

• Go to "Network".

• Go to "Set Up Internet Connection"

• Select Wifi/LAN depending on what you use to connect.

• Select "Custom".

• IP Address Settings = Automatic

• DHCP Host Name = Do Not Specify

• DNS Settings = Manual

• Primary DNS: 8.8.8.8
    • Secondary DNS: 8.8.4.4
  • MTU Settings: Automatic

• Proxy Server: Do Not Use

Pasted from this old thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/25iqfb/how_to_improve_connection_speed_on_ps4/

Thanks, if this is ineffective you can swap back afterwards. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 13 of 34 (8,148 Views)

★★ Novice
I'm glad to see I'm not crazy and am not the only one seeing this error. It doesn't happen too often, but I've noticed it pop up when my Ping is extremely high. Also, it's happened when my roommate is downloading a large update or game. I haven't figured out the minimum/maximum ping requisites yet but I believe this to be the issue, e.g. When your Ping exceeds let's say 150, the game won't let you play because it knows the game state would be unstable. But, I don't know for sure.
I have tried searching in the games Settings and closing/reopening the application. I haven't tried resetting the router or testing my internet connection but I have seen the issue fix itself after the Ping to my usual Data Center has settled down to normal.
I hope this helps somewhat. *PS4 Slim
Message 14 of 34 (8,067 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thanks it really worked because I just bought it and I didn't like the sound of what was going on
Message 15 of 34 (7,962 Views)

★★ Novice
Glad to help man, this is probably my favorite multiplayer game so I'm always looking to help others who might be interested or are already playing this game but are experiencing difficulties.
It isn't a common issue in the sense that it's going on every other time you log on so no worries there. EA is Very good at maintaining their servers.
Hope this helps any future problems you have as well; if not ask away bro. See you on the battlefield
Message 16 of 34 (7,956 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the contribution @Worldburrito44

After 6 months I'm still playing the game more than any other (Stoic Dark is within reach) and I love to see how helpful and supportive the community is. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 17 of 34 (7,944 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm getting this issue where I can't play multiplayer because my profile is not permitted
Message 18 of 34 (7,897 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@MotoStud1 Hi, what system are you on? Do you have an active online subscription, and can you play other online games?

There are some troubleshooting steps in this thread which may help. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 19 of 34 (7,893 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hey all,
To solve this issue I went to my main profile, signed out, then go to the main settings where your pins are for all your apps, games, Netflix etc... Select the more options tab on the titanfall pin and 'Quit'. Once you've done that titanfall will reset when you go into the game and it should work.
Message 20 of 34 (7,842 Views)