PS4 SWBFII error code CE-34787-0 is the last straw

by the13hwarrior

Original Post

PS4 SWBFII error code CE-34787-0 is the last straw

★★ Novice

Well...this is just...sad. after scouring the internet for a fix for this annoying bug, I am done, not only with this game but with this pathetic company that continues to release unoptimized games. not only do I run into the most stupid bugs in multiplayer (getting chocked or pushed then after being dropped or let go the buttons on my abilities won't work | getting stuck in the map or even falling through the map and not dying | the screen randomly flashes reddish pink. it is not my TV, console, or cables... it is just this game!) I also run into this "CE-34787-0" that seems to ONLY plague EA titles SWBF(2015) SWBFII and tons of others. I tried all the numerous fixes listed and it still happens

Message 1 of 6 (916 Views)

Re: PS4 SWBFII error code CE-34787-0 is the last straw

EA DICE Team

Hey @the13hwarrior sorry to hear about the experienced that you had with Battlefront 2.

The error code that you mention is a error code connected to the console and not the game. 

I searched on the internet about your error code and found this from Playstation.

"If you are experiencing this ce-34878-0 error code, please close the application and then install the latest system software and game patch.

You can also try deleting and reinstalling the game or application that's affected. 

If the error occurs again, initialise the PS4 system after back-up of the save data and please also submit any crash reports after re-booting your console when the error occurs.

If the troubleshooting does not prevent the frequent crashing then your console is likely in need of service. If this is the case please click image below to run through some troubleshooting and arrange for a replacement console if required.

Link to what found it: http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PS4-Support/Error-code-CE-34878-0/m-p/20287161

I hope this helps. Standard smile 

/Atic

Message 2 of 6 (868 Views)

★★ Novice

thanks for replying. from what I could gather people were saying that the error was caused from corrupt data so I assumed it was the game more than the console as I could play Doom VFR and Prey for hours and no problem. as I also said I have tried almost all troubleshooting options from closing the app, restarting the PS4, replugging everything in deleting my save, reinstalling the game, both game and console had the latest update. I then c=contacted support and they said to initialize the console so I let it sit for 4 hours, then 6 to install and update only to crash 2 hours after playing, it also seemed to make the crashes worse, more frequent and sometimes the game would just freeze and close without the error so instead of taking the console to be repaired I just returned the whole thing, console and game bundle and am getting a new console...as for the game I might try it again once its 5-10 bucks

Message 3 of 6 (864 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have same problem and only with this game
Message 4 of 6 (834 Views)

★★ Novice
Ouch, well . I don't know what is causing this but I do have more information. I am new to PS so I was looking for the best one and I choose the PS4 pro and got the limited edition of bf2 as I said it worked fine until the crashing and it was only that game. After I returned it I bought a new PS4 pro, not only did I encounter this error as I was using Hulu but a couple other games and was just about to say goodbye to PlayStation when I noticed the slim has a bundle with this game for no extra charge. I am now using the PS4 slim playing swbf2 for about a week and no problems so this may be a Console problem?
Message 5 of 6 (826 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Smh this error is everywhere, all are ps4 can't be corrupted & nobody seems to care,
I've purchased the downloaded version and it still gets a error code
Message 6 of 6 (784 Views)