Re: PS4 - STILL massive stuttering after May 23 update (since April 30th)

by TheOriginalNY98

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

Nice patch ! Now the game is very nice ! 

Thank you very much !  

I 'M on PS4 PRO ! 

Message 91 of 101 (927 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@smallworms  working good now? I quit playing so anyone with feed back that this is working would be great

Message 92 of 101 (900 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@TheOriginalNY98 

Yes is work for me ... The game was smooth yesterday night ....

but the firestorm dont work. The solo or squad button is not available

Message 93 of 101 (892 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Great news. Thank you

Message 94 of 101 (890 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Well, at last BFV is playable again and stuttering is gone... there are some FPS drops here and there on some choke points but it is nothing compared to what we are experiencing the past months... took some time but thank you...

Btw, I tried with all assignments discarded, as Westie suggested on his last video about June update, so I don’t know if that helps in any way..

Message 95 of 101 (872 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I haven’t had an opportunity to play since the new patch last week. Still stuttering and FPS drops for me. It’s not fixed yet...

Message 96 of 101 (770 Views)

★★★ Guide

Yep. Still having issues here on Xbox One X even though performance has improved.

Message 97 of 101 (764 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This game and how DICE is handling all these issues is one giant joke. I could understand if this was an early access game with problems like these. You even delayed the release to polish this. I've played alpha builds that were miles ahead of where you guys are at with this game. We paid for a product and the players just want what they paid for. A properly working game. All the problems are still here and somehow, yet again, DICE has managed to break more things with last weeks update (shocker). Massive FPS drops are still very present, now we have invisible players everywhere (thanks DICE), hit detection has seeming gotten worse after this update today (July 4th), balancing is unacceptable (10v25 seems a bit one sided) and a lot of games are like this, missing face paints for the Axis, switching between specialties for soldiers are not showing previews, like when you switch from medic to combat medic it doesn't show the load out. You guys are DICE. A triple A game developer. Start treating your customers and your community like you are and fix the game we all paid for. 

Message 98 of 101 (731 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I haven't played this game in crazy long. Is it fixed yet lol? Are there still invisible people running around and fps drops like mad?

Message 99 of 101 (639 Views)

Community Manager

@TheOriginalNY98 

The team is looking to address some performance issues and invisible soldier skins in an update tomorrow.

See the post here

• Fixes targeted at removing extreme instances of Invisible Soldiers
  • The game will no longer stutter when killing enemies with tanks
Blueberry.png
Message 100 of 101 (636 Views)