PS4 Packet Loss Issues

by Dicals12

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

PS4 Packet Loss Issues

★ Novice

Ever since the new season came out I am having packet loss issues.  My game freezes for half a second and the goes back to normal every 3 or 4 seconds.  I've tried multiple servers with no luck.  Same thing happened at the beginning of last season and it eventually went away.  Not sure why it only happens in the beginning of the season.

Message 1 of 4 (281 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PS4 Packet Loss Issues

Community Manager

Hi there, @Dicals12.

I'll try to help find out why this is happening. First, are you on a wired or wireless connection? Also, has it been a while since you power cycled your equipment? If so, try doing it now with these steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (245 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @Dicals12.

I'll try to help find out why this is happening. First, are you on a wired or wireless connection? Also, has it been a while since you power cycled your equipment? If so, try doing it now with these steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 4 (246 Views)

★ Novice

That fixed it.  Thanks!

Message 3 of 4 (239 Views)

Community Manager

@Dicals12 

Great! If you have any other issues, please reach out to us again. Good luck!

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 4 (237 Views)