No Daily Scrap being provided since April

by lqwtd8n0ms3r

Original Post

[PS4] Not earning daily scraps

★★ Apprentice

Battlefield 1 on PlayStation 4, fully up to date. 

Since March 28th I haven’t been earning the daily scraps at the end of a round for “first round of the day,” highlight and winning a round. I’ve played several separate days (4+) on Dice official conquest servers this week and haven’t earned any scrap for any round including today.

Things I’ve tried: 

-power cycle PS4

-close and restart game

-scrapped items in inventory and played a round, didn’t fix

-bought battlepacks and traded in scraps I have for battlepacks and scrapped those items, no fix

-waited, hasn’t fixed itself and haven’t been earning them even though they may not show up in the round results with ribbons. 

Please advise and thanks for any help! 

Message 1 of 14 (1,789 Views)

Re: [PS4] Not earning daily scraps

Hero (Retired)

Hey @Veran0000,

I don't believe they do Daily Scraps anymore for playing and/or winning a Match.

I played a couple Rounds on PC to test this out, and didn't see anything either.

★★ Apprentice

@iluminatethesky thanks for your reply, I thought that might be the case but I haven't been able to find anything about it on any announcements in the forums, blogs etc. If it is then ok, at least there's nothing wrong with my account.

I guess EA/DICE could have just turned it off and said nothing... which is fine, but kinda lame. From what I understand when they started doing the daily awards it was meant to be permanent. 

Message 3 of 14 (1,695 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Veran0000

You're welcome.

I've been trying to do some research on this as well, and I believe they disabled it once they stopped doing the Road To Battlefield V challenges, or once Battlefield V launched.

This is the most recent post I've found: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/153194/no-more-daily-scraps-for-the-road-to-battlefi...

I believe the 75 Scraps was tied to that as well for playing/winning matches.

EA DICE Team

Thanks @iluminatethesky  for the poke. 

I'm looking into the issue @Veran0000 , I'll be back. Standard smile 

/Atic 

Message 5 of 14 (1,662 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem, but on PC.

Message 6 of 14 (1,635 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@EA_Atic thank you!

Message 7 of 14 (1,616 Views)

No Daily Scraps?

★★★ Newbie

Since last week there have been no daily scraps. Why is that? It takes away from the game.  Bf1 is still very much alive. I love this game and earning the scraps is something i enjoy. Would hate to have to play this game only to not have anything really to strive for. 

Message 8 of 14 (1,433 Views)
Highlighted

No Daily Scrap being provided since April

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Hello, I've been playing Battlefield 1 Multiplayer for a few months in Japan, but ever since around the start of April, I could no longer get daily Scrap distribution for playing Multiplayer. (50 for first match of the day, 25 for winning the match, and 25 for being honored for a certain genre(?)). I tried re-installing the game itself with saved data, but it didn't do anything. I can still earn normal Battlepacks by getting points through matches, but I'd like to fix this bug so that I can get daily scraps and purchase high-rank Battlepacks. Could I get some help?
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By simply playing any multiplayer mode (in my case, Conquest and Domination), finishing the round and viewing the screen where you see the rank-up progress, earned ribbons/medals, battlepack progress, etc. I attached its screenshot here (sorry it's in JPN), and you can see there's no Scrap being provided.
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't earn any Scrap so there's not enough Scraps to buy high-rank Battlepacks.
Please select your region Asia
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Hello, I've been playing Battlefield 1 Multiplayer for a few months in Japan, but ever since around the start of April, I could no longer get daily Scrap distribution for playing Multiplayer. (50 for first match of the day, 25 for winning the match, and 25 for being honored for a certain genre(?)). I tried re-installing the game itself with saved data, but it didn't do anything. I can still earn normal Battlepacks by getting points through matches, but I'd like to fix this bug so that I can get daily scraps and purchase high-rank Battlepacks. Could I get some help?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By simply playing any multiplayer mode (in my case, Conquest and Domination), finishing the round and viewing the screen where you see the rank-up progress, earned ribbons/medals, battlepack progress, etc. I attached its screenshot here (sorry it's in JPN), and you can see there's no Scrap being provided.
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't earn any Scrap so there's not enough Scraps to buy high-rank Battlepacks.

Message 9 of 14 (1,450 Views)

I can't get a daily scrape from four days ago

★★★ Newbie

Platform:PC
Summarize your bug When I finish one round, no compensation is given regardless of the win or loss.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play any game mods
What happens when the bug occurs? I'm not notified that I've been rewarded at the end of the round.

screenshots

Message 10 of 14 (1,430 Views)