PS4 New game update required.

by jamesruport

Original Post

Re: PS4 New game update required.

★★★ Newbie
Thanks for the tip. It helped my last 2hr quizical look??? Lol.
Message 11 of 42 (5,452 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Select the battlefield 1 Icon but before you hit X hit the little tiny options button on your controller and it will bring up a side menu
Message 12 of 42 (5,443 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing just happened to me with the October update. Update always appeared in my notifications. This time, it did not.
I finally learned that hitting options (pause button) while having the application highlighted will bring up a menu. Then click search for updates. Your new update will not appear in your notifications download.

An odd thing to occur. I almost uninstalled the app.

Message 13 of 42 (5,439 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Normally, the game automatically updates on my ps4. But today it didn't do it automatically. All I had to do was deleting data on my ps4 so there was room for the update. Maybe it's as simple as that your prob.
Message 14 of 42 (5,391 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I can't reinstall last time I did all my data had been corrupted my 1000nds of dollars and hours of gameplay gone so I can't do it again but I have the same problem
Message 15 of 42 (5,132 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks bro !!! I had to delete some stuff. I didnt even know you could update that way. I been stuck for 3 days.lol

Message 16 of 42 (5,058 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks man it worked for me.

Message 17 of 42 (4,969 Views)

★★★ Newbie
In my case the storage was full on my Ps4. Cleared out an old game I no longer play and new update started in the notifacation tab.
Message 18 of 42 (4,670 Views)

Community Manager

@Pvt_Wily_Stroker Thanks for the post, hopefully that will help anyone who has the same issue. 

Cheers. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 19 of 42 (4,652 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im a premium member since 4 month ago (BF1)..but these thing came yesterday.and its say 'new game required update'..wth.!any suggestion?i did email my problem with EA but i havent receive anything from them.

Message 20 of 42 (4,595 Views)