(PS4)Need for speed heat keeps crashing

by rbv3zina

Original Post

Re: (PS4)Need for speed heat keeps crashing

★★★ Newbie

How about you get your * head out of your * and fix this damn game before I refund it. This is * 1 million people shouldn’t be having the same problem. This game is fun so I’ll give it a week if not everyone I know is trashing it where it belongs

Message 261 of 303 (1,159 Views)

★★ Novice
@Clancy772 Thanks very much. If it happens again, I'll do it so.
Message 262 of 303 (1,139 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Been happening with me I seem to get to a race called “Reaction” I get to about 2% and then it crashes and I’ve also wiped my whole PS4 this morning 

Message 263 of 303 (1,093 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah I still have problems with it. It's frozen twice on me already, and then it just jacks up my console so bad I have to unplug the POWER cord. This is the only game it happens on, out of ALL the games I have the newest title doesn't work for *. Who the * releases a game without making sure it actually works?

Message 264 of 303 (1,072 Views)

★★ Novice

Figured I'd throw my two cents in as well, I also get the same constant crash, and like others have said, usually only happens if I've heavily customized a car and try to leave the garage, or mid-race. If I strip it clean, no issues. Major bummer I can't use my custom cars.

Message 265 of 303 (1,035 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What's up everyone,

I've had the same issue for about 4 days now all of a sudden. Can't get past level 16. Right in the middle of the race, the error occurs. I've deleted and reinstalled several times, tried rebuilding the database, and initializing my system. This needs to be fixed asap. I've tried all the other options.

Message 266 of 303 (991 Views)

★★★ Novice

Cars are definitely the problem, or I should say their mods and wraps.

I have completed the game since that post and I have not had a crash in 3 or so days, no crashing in downtown, no crashing in races, nothing. 

I deleted all my wraps and the games been great. 

Message 267 of 303 (855 Views)

Dot.: (PS4)Need for speed heat keeps crashing

★★★★★ Apprentice

Same on Xbox One

Message 268 of 303 (781 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thought i'd weigh in also...

I soldiered on through the main game, crashes happened once in every 2 hours or so, depending on what I was doing. It didnt bother me that much. New games always have problems nowadays, so I kind of brushed it off.

But now i'm really getting frustrated. I'm trying to do the 1M rep in one night trophy. It's impossible for me because now the game crashes after max 2 races, often times even earlier. And getting ultimate parts is undoable for the same reason.

I really love the game, best NFS since ProStreet imo, and I want to keep progressing and building cars etc. But the sheer effort that it requires because all the restarting is really putting me off.

I would like to believe that Ghost is working hard on this problem, but it's been almost two weeks and I notice these problems surfaced immediately after launch.

Message 269 of 303 (770 Views)

★ Apprentice

"Hi there, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us on NFS. There is not an ETA on when the update will specifically be pushed out yet. They are working on last-minute updates, so please keep an eye out for it and let us know if it helps. -Isaac"

Message 270 of 303 (1,236 Views)