(PS4)Need for speed heat keeps crashing

by rbv3zina

Original Post

Re: (PS4)Need for speed heat keeps crashing

Community Manager

@Solumious Aye, this shouldn't be a factor with crashes, and hopefully this can be fixed ASAP to allow folks to use the full scope of customization. Any info at all will help with narrowing down what's happening. 

If you do notice any changes on your end helping with stability, please share it with us. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 101 of 303 (1,204 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_David 

Well I am using bmw i8 coupe and I was using wrap I made myself 

And customization was front bumper,exhaust,fenders that's it 

My wrap is an anime girl I am making pretty much itasha but car doesn't count confirmed the thing that count is heavy customization crash the game as soon as you start a race. Or worst case ps4 freeze this is my wrap 

Message 102 of 303 (1,313 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey cade, thx for your reply.

Iwant to make a confirmation that remove all the customization part can solve this problem. Here's the pic of my nissan 180sx with lots of stickers. ( the first pic )

And then there's my car after i remove all the parts. ( the 2nd pic ). With this i can now continue playing and suffer no issues at all.

Message 103 of 303 (1,308 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_David Are you guys not going to release a statement about this btw? I can’t find any post from EA regarding this except from people like you in the comments. I perfectly know that this is probably not in your hands at all, but maybe try and pass it along? Anyways thank you for looking in to the problem at least.
Message 104 of 303 (1,303 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_David No problem, any Information at this point might help. Speaking of that, I noticed that after taking the steps I did I'm no longer suffering from crashes that are completely freezing my console, but the game is still crashing. At least now I can load the game back up without having to unplug my PS4 Pro.

Also when the game Isn't crashing, It plays and looks amazing Standard smile

Message 105 of 303 (1,289 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@TakumiFujiwara54 Indeed heavily customised Vehicles crashes it. I forgot to add that aswell.

Thanks
Message 106 of 303 (1,284 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_David  I was using the Nissan 180sx and had a community decal installed, and modified the side- and the rearbumper of the car. I was crashing seconds after starting a race - complete ps4 pro freeze which even prevented shutting the ps4 down..

Did this to fix it:

Uninstalled game (ps4 pro)

installed again but skipped the 1.02 patch.

removed all customizations and decals.

went back to lobby

went into the game again.

I did not have a single crash since then.

Hope that helpes

Message 107 of 303 (1,272 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_David Hi David, i've been having these crashes since the early acces. 2 i got with the downloaded trial version with patch 1.02. The 3rd and 4th crash were with the physical version with patch 1.02.

I can't fully explain which body parts i used as can't remember it and won't be at home for the next few days to check which ones i used.

But my first 2 crashes were with the same car. And the other 2 crashes i got were different ones.

First 2 crashes:

Car: Ford Mustang 65

Body parts: changed every possible part.

Wrap / decals: only painted the car with a different color, no decals.

3rd crash

Car: Alfa Romeo Giulia

Body parts: everything except for the wheels and exhaust.

Wrap / decals: used a downloaded wrap from the community.

4th crash

Car: Lamborghini Huracan Spyder

Body parts: everything except the wheels and exhaust.

Wrap / decals: only painted the car with a different color, no decals.
Message 108 of 303 (1,270 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Kurd_Ripper @We buy nfs for that and now we can't even do that it needs to fix or else doesn't feel nfs at all

Message 109 of 303 (1,268 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@TakumiFujiwara54 As you know the problem is patch update version 1.02 @RealDarkrox mentioned in his previous comment. 

unfortunately for digital users like myself won’t be able to play without patch update causing this crash and unplayable game which frustrates  many of us.

Message 110 of 303 (1,247 Views)