Re: (PS4)Need for speed heat keeps crashing

by theanimaster

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Did some testing with a maxed out car with a very complex wrap on it and maximum body customization. Tried racing at day and night, offline as well as online. Seems like they fixed the bugs! I'm glad to see they did!

Message 281 of 303 (1,781 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I have like 20 stickers on each face. Played in a Maxed out 9.0+ everything GTR17 Played for 4 hours straight. No crashes here. GG EA 👏👏👏  just delay the game a few weeks next time. Though

This whole event caused unneeded rage in a otherwise awesome NFS game.  Just say "we detected some last minute crashes so we had to delay a couple of weeks" don't push it out the door broken or NFS will never get the attention it deserves.....   

Believe it or no people are fine with waiting if the result is getting THIS fixed. Rather have a delayed game thats polished than an early game with game breaking crashes shattering the illusion

Message 282 of 303 (1,729 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

After patch it works perfectly. Finally I can put back all my wraps. Salutes to Ghost

Message 283 of 303 (15,515 Views)

★ Apprentice

Así es, con el parche todo funciona correctamente!! 

Message 284 of 303 (1,680 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

What is the latest game patch 1.03 or 04?

Message 285 of 303 (1,624 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

Update works! ‘Nuff said! 

Message 286 of 303 (1,606 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They need to fix this *. Am tried of my ps4 crashing. It only for this game nfs heat. Try all of so patches does work. Hope they fix soon or I  want my money  back

Message 287 of 303 (1,339 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@rbv3zina It is still occuring till this day. I only got to play the game for 3 days and my application keep on corrupting.
Message 288 of 303 (1,325 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Enough was enough just sold the game for a different game. 

Message 289 of 303 (1,265 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, Cade,

i don't wanna be rude but as you know everything that mentioned at the list i try it all and it still doesn't change anything at all

So pls fix this crash isuess is very irritating and im not disappointed but pissed off because i reach lvl 23 then it crash. After i opened it back the game it im at lvl 1 back so i have to start from the beginning & the game keep crashing  a lot again&again so plss fix the game. i'll hope your crew fix it up quick or people won''t buy your game because it's broken 

Message 290 of 303 (1,574 Views)