Re: (PS4)Need for speed heat keeps crashing

by nicosi18

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie
@heavyhaste2 Anyone heard anything from ea I've sent them countless emails trying to get a refund because of this issue
Message 271 of 303 (1,359 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nfs wont load anymore after hard crash...Rite after i hit x to start tha game it freezes...Offline or online with or without updates...Games broke...Im deleting and reinstalling to c if it works but i doubt it...any other game works...but this doesnt...preordered full price...if it doesnt work...im returning it...tired of garbage games being made...back then...a game had to b complete...no excuses...now its all for money and jokes...im about dun with gaming now a days...companies like this just want money...

Message 272 of 303 (1,318 Views)

★★ Novice

Spoke to ea yesterday,  they will not accept it is the game at fault and will constantly give you trouble shooting to fix your console , but ad we all know its not the console but their game . No other game crashes , no other game I have ever purchased brand new has crashed consistently every 10 minutes,  will no patch or update being mentioned . I bought from smyths toy store who refuse a refund for this issue , so exchange at cex is my only option   the last ever ea game I will buy .

Message 273 of 303 (1,300 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@heavyhaste2 

it’s such a shame it happens to us while we try to have fun for what we paid for. The thing is you bought it on hardcopy while some of us got it digitally which is not easy to get a refund. You should’ve sold it on Shpock or Gumtree for £40-35 since CEX do ripoff customers. 

I requested refund from Sony and made a complaint on Thursday, I called them yesterday to catch up with progress ’they said their still looking into the issues since I provided them with screenshots.

on the phone they asked me and went troubleshooting guide which I told them I’ve done it 5x times which it didn’t help. Explained to them it’s the game’s fault which other users experiencing the same issues.

In order to resolve your game issue, please try the following:
1) Please check your device is updated to the latest system software version:
You can do this by selecting Settings > System Software Update.
2) Please check you have updated your game to the latest version :
You can do this by highlighting the game on the Content Launcher and pressing Options > Check for Update.
3) Please delete the game from your console and re-download using a wired connection.
4) If this doesn't work please go into Safe Mode and pick option 5, Rebuild the Database, and then restoring the licenses, we find this often helps (don't worry, this doesn't delete anything form your account/console).

If you are still having issues after the above troubleshooting, then please reply to this email and answer the following questions:
1) Are there any error messages or any error codes that appear? If so, please let us know what they are.
2) Does the game crash or freeze during online or offline gameplay?
3) What troubleshooting have you done already?
4) Does this issue occur on another console, and are you able to test?
5) Does the game crash at any particular moments in the game?
6) Does this issue occur with any other game/DLC? If yes, specify which titles.
8) Have you contacted the publisher? Y/N
If yes, provide a detailed account of what the publisher said, a reference number any written exchange between you.

I’m sure they knew about this and let it launch anyway since it had zero marketing from EA. And use consumers to do their free technical issues and bugs feedback instead of using QA tasters.

On these forum, what it seems like the Community managers only taking feedback not acknowledging this game released broken far from minor bugs and glitches other games have experienced.

Message 274 of 303 (1,285 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Cade wrote:

Hey all,

Could you try the steps below please and let us know in this thread if they help you resolve this issue?

Error CE-34878-0 is a general error indicating that the game you are currently playing has crashed. If you receive a CE-34878-0 error, you will need to restart the game.

If you continue to receive CE-34878-0 errors, it is an indication that something else is wrong, and you should check to ensure your PlayStation 4 system software and the game you are playing are both up to date. Follow these steps to check for updates:

1. Exit to the PlayStation home screen.
  2. Highlight the game you were playing and press the Options button.
  3. Select Check For Update and allow any game updates to install.
  4. After any updates have finished installing, select Settings at the top of the PlayStation home screen.
  5. Select System Software Update and allow any system updates to install.
  6. Reboot your PlayStation 4.

If you are still receiving CE-34878-0 errors after updating, try the following suggestions:

• If a PS Camera is connected to the system, remove it and reboot the system, then turn off Enable Face Recognition.
    1. From the PlayStation 4 home screen, select Settings.
    2. Select User.
    3. Select Login Settings.
    4. Uncheck Enable Face Recognition.
  • If you have upgraded the Hard Disk Drive (HDD) in your console, please re-install the original HDD.
  • If the error occurs again, back up your saved data, and then:
    1. From the PlayStation 4 home screen, select Settings.
    2. Select Initialization.
    3. Select Initialize PS4.

Bring back the Black Box team pls

Message 275 of 303 (1,240 Views)

★★ Novice

still crashes at a lot of missions, at somes crashes every single time at the the point (about 50meters from the starting line)

Message 276 of 303 (1,235 Views)

★ Apprentice

I haven't been having the crashing issue nearly as much in the recent days but it is still very prominent, it's kind of like Russian roulette I never know when it's going to happen lol. 

Message 277 of 303 (1,232 Views)

Message 278 of 303 (1,071 Views)

★★★ Novice

Has anyone tried the new patch? I really hope they fixed the crashes as the game is totally unplayable for me right now. 

Message 279 of 303 (1,005 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hey everyone the new patch is out and it looks good so far. Played at night and got up to 1.6 million in rep with no crashes. Also raced downtown with an insanely wrapped fxx-k and no crashes as well. EA came good this time.

Message 280 of 303 (1,569 Views)