Re: (PS4)Need for speed heat keeps crashing

by TakumiFujiwara54

Original Post

★ Novice
  • 6 times in 2 days, you realy need to fix this fast. Its not a ps4 issue, its nfs heat
Message 231 of 303 (1,000 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Only had the game a couple of days and I have already run into this problem.  It crashed my PS4 pro to the point I thought it killed the console.  Needs attention ASAP

Message 232 of 303 (986 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@bricks44 Just sell the game man, the story only lasts 5 hours and the game crashes on everyones ps4 every 10 minutes. Trade it in and get death stranding, its a game you can actually play without bugs.
Message 233 of 303 (939 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@BAD_MO__RAGE__FO Nah, I really like this game and Death Stranding isn’t my type of game, tooooo slow motion.
Message 234 of 303 (924 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

The worst one for me is getting blue screened in a multiplayer session when someone else joins and you get booted with an error code.

Had a friend loose all of his data playing offline too.

When he did the synchronization to NFS servers it deleted all of his progress.

So always play online

Message 235 of 303 (898 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It so sad that they have not come up with a solution yet even by seeing how many people are playing this game and whats more sad is that this game is killing it self because of this and if is not fix this will cause them to completely kill the series on NFS. 

think EA this is your last chance to fix the series the game is super fun so do not end up killing it yourself otherwise this will sink your company. 

Message 236 of 303 (846 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Update Westside and downtown palm city is only bugged other areas including bayview, mendoza keys, eden shores are fine as long as race doesn't go through westside and downtown palm city.

Message 237 of 303 (997 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Message 238 of 303 (952 Views)

Message 239 of 303 (952 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

A week later and nothing has changed, no official acknowledgement on your part either. I just lost about 2.5 million in rep because of 3 crashes in a row in online gameplay. Thanks EA. You had it all in the palm of your hand 15 to 20 years ago. Now you only care about microtransactions instead of creating great quality video games and customer satisfaction. I might just drop need for speed like i did fifa. 

Message 240 of 303 (1,175 Views)