Re: NFS HEAT GAME CRASHING (PS4)

by TakumiFujiwara54

Original Post

Re: (PS4)Need for speed heat keeps crashing

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@BAD_MO__RAGE__FO Oh great another tool box. Didn't say it was anyone fault for having a external hard drive. Just saying that could be the issue and could fix your game right now instead of waiting for fix from Devs. Clearly both of you are out of your depth here. AH who am I kidding what's more likely is game is causing your terrible CPU to overheat.

Message 221 of 303 (956 Views)

Re: (PS4)Need for speed heat keeps crashing

★★ Novice

I have also seemed to fix the issue by removing decals from my car. I WAS using the Dodge Challenger SRT '14, with a small GReddy decal on my windshield, and not every time but very often I would enter a race/leave the garage only to have the game crash. I then swapped to the Deluxe Edition Corvette (which has a customization rating of 0), and seemed to have no problems from there. I'm now currently using a BMW M2 with only a body kit, rims and custom paint, NO DECALS, and the game has seemed to have stopped with the crashes. Somebody said it may also have something to do with the customization rating on the car itself? For example the Corvette I previously used has a rating of 0 and it works perfectly fine, but a car like the Nissan GTR on the other hand has a rating of 10 and I'm seeing that car as one of the more frequent cars being used while the game crashes. 

Message 222 of 303 (945 Views)

★★ Novice

went back onto the game again today and yet again, it’s been crashing over and over. I’m so f**king annoyed with this game at the momentI’m not enjoying this at all when it crashes every 5 bloody minutes!!! I’m trying so hard to get to level 36 on my rep but I can’t even touch it! Every time, this game crashes, I want some sort of compensation for when I don’t earn the rep I should’ve! We must be at the 800,000 mark right now! This is just a joke EA! How can you release a game as buggy as this? Did you even test it? It just makes me want to uninstall to be honest. As long as I get the rep back that I earned through pure time and effort, I’ll continue to give back feedback about the game and to the developers for not listening to their fan base! So if you do see this, my gamer tag is BEANo_BaGo and it would so bloody massively appreciated if I could get the rep I earned, it’s all I want Frown I’m not even attempting the high heat races because I just know it’ll crash on me and I’ll end up being even more furious 

Message 223 of 303 (928 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

All right peps time to calm down and give ghost games some time they admitted that the decals are bugged. 

Here is the reply I got 

Message 224 of 303 (904 Views)

★★ Novice

Good to know that Ghost Games themselves are now aware of what the issue is, hopefully we get a patch soon cause I really want to put some decals on my car it's so plain.

Message 225 of 303 (880 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Courier6ix Nfs without decals is like rpg without any costume x

Message 226 of 303 (860 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah, I'm fairly certain it's just decals - I just tricked the ever-loving hell out of a car with body mods and paint, and it ran just fine. It's only when I add decals that the game bugs out.

Congrats to everyone here for narrowing the issues down, I hope that this helps the developers narrow it down as well and figure out what the issue is!

Message 227 of 303 (1,227 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Hm... interesting if it is the decals only... I could have sworn mine crashed even without decals — but then again I think I messed around in the community wrap thingymajig (even though I ended up not placing any on) — that might’ve done it. Imma test this tomorrow. I didn’t play all day today coz I had to make a casket for my son’s leopard gecko Frown
Message 228 of 303 (1,200 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@theanimasterThe game also crashes without decals. Most of my crashes were with modified body parts. But with just paint on them, not a single decal. Maybe besides the default paint / color you get with the car, the game sees the paint we choose as a decal? 

Message 229 of 303 (1,162 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Jukkies Another bug it happens rarely but being online and playing solo will crash the game. Next I have been using my anime decal I made and playing races not in the area around downtown palm city or downtown palm city or races going through downtown palm city and not got a single crash my car is BMW I8  with front bumper, fenders, exhaust, light, wheels then custom paint and my anime decal made on top of it no crash as long as am not doing any races in downtown palm city area or areas surrounding it.

Message 230 of 303 (1,203 Views)