by TakumiFujiwara54

Original Post

Re: (PS4)Need for speed heat keeps crashing

★★★ Newbie
@FroschIT I had 1.5mil and heat 5 stupid game crashed
Message 161 of 303 (644 Views)

★★ Novice

My PS4 pro crashe in play the run on the night and my console freeze please patch your game too fix it a gamer love nfs 😢

Message 162 of 303 (632 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Bruh tell ghost games to patch their game I gave them 75 dollars for this and was expecting A WORKING GAME

Message 163 of 303 (735 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm experiencing this issue before I even get to customize my vehicle. I think it's a problem due to some other aspect of the game. I can't even get past the first mission because it crashes.

Message 164 of 303 (723 Views)

Re: Are bugs/issues being worked on ??

★★ Novice

I am having the exact same problem! I’m on Xbox one I’ve tried doing numerous things such as re installing the game and still it crashes every time, I’m enjoying the game but now it’s starting to get me to the point we’re I don’t want to play it! something needs to be done quick.

Message 165 of 303 (543 Views)

★★★ Novice

Something interesting I've observed, at least in my experience:

It ONLY happens when I have decals on. Paint works fine, all body mods work fine, but whenever I enter a race with a decal (no matter if its 2 or 3 decals or some touhouproject12 wrap with hundreds) it crashes. I can only test for myself though, would anyone else like to give their input?

Message 166 of 303 (681 Views)

Nfs error code

★★★ Newbie

Fix your game! , I keep getting the same error code which is supposably the common code for it crashing . Fix it , I'm tired of losing all my rep because you guys can't fix your game 

Message 167 of 303 (502 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

No use EA abandoned the game they aren't even listening to people complaints about game crashing... it's like this from day 1 and yet they do nothing much Wow 

Message 168 of 303 (663 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Any update on this from anyone?

Message 169 of 303 (618 Views)

★★ Novice

Had the same problem then I just encountered one. Had 350k about to be heat 5. Soon as I’m about to start another race it crash. Like wtf. 

Message 170 of 303 (616 Views)