Re: (PS4)Need for speed heat keeps crashing

by TakumiFujiwara54

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

When is this being fixed?? I can't believe I spent money on this!

Message 141 of 303 (642 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Now I can't even lice chat nor call because sorry our calls are closed right now. EA ..... 

Message 142 of 303 (861 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

And this topic did nothing it seems great job EA basically if this  bug isn't fixed we can't enjoy the game as we want to great Ghost games 

Message 143 of 303 (838 Views)

★ Apprentice

They stated on their Twitter that a lot of people are of work because of the Holliday 

Message 144 of 303 (825 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Done all that still doesn't work how can we get a refund. Because you sold faulty product

Message 145 of 303 (818 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Aha so they will be back tomorrow hope we can get this issue to them somehow it needs a fix soon.

Message 146 of 303 (783 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Just to put my two cents in the ring.

i was having crashes, 4 in an hour before I threw my toys out the pram (Sunday)

monday I removed a community wrap from my car and it didn’t crash once during day or night events on about 7 hours of play.  Which would suggest it’s either a wrap issue or server side issue and I joined a good session Monday.

also to note, original PS4 model from release day with a 2tb hdd stuck in, in place of the original 500gb

Message 147 of 303 (754 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Chriscant @Wrong I made this myself and got crash if what you are saying is true is wrong 

Message 148 of 303 (746 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know your pain bud, ive been playing 3 days straight and have experienced at least 50+ crashes and just now it has happened again while i had 400k+ Rep crashed during a Heat 3 race and lost all Rep, so i hope they fix this issue as it is a really big deal for everyone 

Message 149 of 303 (714 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@BuriiMcFlurii bud problem is ea ain't saying anything about heat at all only fifa.

Message 150 of 303 (700 Views)