Re: (PS4)Need for speed heat keeps crashing

by thenardo55

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
@TakumiFujiwara54 Thanks hopefully it will get resolved soon. It’s the best NFS soo far since most wanted in my opinion.
Message 81 of 303 (1,332 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I want to finish the game with my I8 and laferrari fix it Asap ea. For once no loot or micro transaction just fix this bug and the ppl who hate ea will atleast love nfs again. Don't screw this up so far it's rewarding and hope it stays like this. Also hope new dlc will have a buggati with customization. Best nfs after 2015.

Message 82 of 303 (1,392 Views)

★★ Novice

we got the  same problem

Message 83 of 303 (1,387 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@QuocSter86 I returned the game because it took almost a day and a half for the game to get past the ea sever screen I was really bummed out cus I got to play the game for 20 mins it crashed then never let me back passed the loading screen and ea wanted me to do a hard reboot I guess I got to wait a few weeks are months till it gets fixed
Message 84 of 303 (1,382 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hopefully, a new patch will come out this weekend or sooner.

by the way, is there any of you who currently playing this game without day-one patch? Perhaps, that day-one patch caused trouble for us and the pre-patch version is run stable. :D

Message 85 of 303 (1,376 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Kurd_Ripper Yes i did bro. First i though it was my save file that broken, so i start the new game over and over. And it ended up crashed when i reach rep lvl 10+ all the time.
Message 86 of 303 (1,332 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@TakumiFujiwara54 Great news. But i don't get why they didn't give us an official reply in this topic. Which formed 9 pages with 85 replies in 2 days.

Besides this forum, people are posting it on Twitter and reddit as well.

I'm glad you shared it with us, cause else we would still be wondering if they are aware of it and looking into it.
Message 87 of 303 (1,304 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I am going to try a thing and tell if that works (hope ps4 doesn't freeze) finger crossed 

Message 88 of 303 (1,292 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It may be far fetched. But there's a option under "privacy" which is called "share usage data". It's turned on by default, maybe turning it off could help. Since they said that the problem could be the game servers. 

Message 89 of 303 (1,278 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@TakumiFujiwara54 wrote:

I am going to try a thing and tell if that works (hope ps4 doesn't freeze) finger crossed 

Thought that being offline would solve it nope still * as ever.

Message 90 of 303 (1,267 Views)