Re: (PS4)Need for speed heat keeps crashing

by TakumiFujiwara54

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

Yesterday did live chat got the same solution lol I can play other games except this and as they say re insert orginal harddrive I have 2 ps4 1 2tb another 500gb guess what both have same problem so Ea admit already game needs a patch instead of ignoring it...

Message 71 of 303 (1,373 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@cleenut05 

did you really restarted 5 times? It’s pretty stupid it didn’t save to online servers because solo and online game data linked together. You should’ve backed up saved game data on usb stick before reinstalling it. 

their method doesn’t work, I think the problem is within NFS heat files itself. It needs to be patched ASAP. Few of my friends not experiencing this issue, now and then they get black screen on some races but for me it immediately gets blue screen and environment get low quality textures.

Message 72 of 303 (1,324 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@TakumiFujiwara54 Thank god Atleast they answered you, was it a developer or one of community moderator?

I have 2tb SSD installed aswell, so those who have installed different hard drives will experience this crash?
Message 73 of 303 (1,318 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hdd doesn't do anything even my non custom installed hdd crash the game it's a problem in game itself not console but Ea don't want to admit it why aren't ppl even reporting this to them idk. Are ppl not playing in ps4 heck even ppl in gamefaqs are silent about this problem in ps4 version why only we who love to create extreme wrap and install body kits are only experiencing this bs??

Message 74 of 303 (1,298 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Guys, don't delete stuff on your console thinking it is an issue on your end. This is very clearly a game related issue. I have never had any other game crash on me with my PS4 Pro until this game launched. I cannot believe I waited all this time and pre-ordered just to have the game NOT WORK.. this is such b.s! Does nobody do quality checks anymore?

Message 75 of 303 (1,275 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

People aren't swarming Ea with this problem not even a video no wonder Ea is like ehh

Message 76 of 303 (1,267 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

Great news behold Ea admitted it's a bug and are working on a fix no more hdd bs yaay!!

Message 77 of 303 (1,250 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_Cade The problem is in the game, not with ps4, just a patch to fix it, any other game works smmothly, only NFS Heat is crashing

Message 78 of 303 (1,243 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

EAis working on a fix they said in live chat

Message 79 of 303 (1,236 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Sounds good.. I hope it's resolved quickly. This is one of the best NFS games in a long time besides all the dumb crashing.

Message 80 of 303 (1,221 Views)