Re: (PS4)Need for speed heat keeps crashing

by iburnoutt

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

Ea fix this bs we can't even make wrap because apparently if it's too much then also crash not just bodykit wtf ea half ppl are expriencing this and half aren't. Heck even few Japanese heavy anime girl wrap makers are enjoying this game but we can't an anime character consists of 100+ wrap. But they aren't expriencing freeze while when we do the same we exprience it wtf....

Message 51 of 303 (1,810 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

i think u are right wraps and decals makes game freeze and crash to desktop. i can still contr alt del it and terminate the game but this is not right.

I noticed when i play with the dlc cars that cannot be edited by looks it did not had a single crash lol. Something is fishy with those decals and crashings.

Message 52 of 303 (1,804 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@rbv3zina I hope they patch this soon because one of my story missions with Dex is in the Downtown District and I can't progress because it keeps crashing. I tried deleting the application and reinstalling but that didn't work either.
Message 53 of 303 (1,759 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Just adding to the pile. Consistent crashes in down town races/activities.

Message 54 of 303 (1,743 Views)

Nfs Heat ps4 (CE-34878-0)

★★★ Newbie

Error's about 10-30min, dosnt matter it's day or night. Help me please

Message 55 of 303 (1,257 Views)

★★ Novice

This is it!! No visual customization and bomb no more crashes soo soo disappointing though but at least it fixes the issue. 

Message 56 of 303 (1,739 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey Cade, I hope you guys can see this https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/PS4-Need-for-speed-heat-keeps-crashing/td-p/8401639/pag...

#35, solved my crash issues.  Game kept on crashing on every race until I removed all visual customizations from my car.  

Apperently having too many visual body parts on your car causes the game crashes.  Please fix this.

Thanks. 

Message 57 of 303 (1,715 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Ive had this game since day one and even have the deluxe edition, this being said im rank 31 and just recently did 3 races at night to increase my rep, I had 115,000 rep from races and after the 4th race at night the game crashed ive sent many problem reports and screen shots and messages to try and fix this problem. But to no avail nothing has been fixed and the problem still resides and keeps kicking me out the game. Im very disappointed as I have been a NFS franchise fan since the first one and this has been the worst experience with NFS. If EA will not fix this problem then I will return the game or never play again until they come up with a smart solution across all platforms. I personally have a PS4 

Message 58 of 303 (1,704 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey!

I bought the game yesterday and the same happend to me, game crashed all of a sudden. Still its a new game so I didnt expect it to be problem free. The fix for this problem for me atleast, is to go back to ''main menu'' after I have customized my car and the go back into ''play solo/play online''. Now i have played the game for a couple of hours with the rx7 totally customized and alot of decals on it without any crash. Every race, day or night dosnt matter, it all works. Still annoying as f**k to go back into main menu etc.., so I hope they will look into this problem soon.

I hope this works for some of you!

Cheers.

Message 59 of 303 (1,691 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same same, I can't play at all crashing every time I am at a mid race. I need them to fixx this asap.

Message 60 of 303 (1,676 Views)